TVM-3

[edited]

They all went down for breakfast..........
.
During breakfast.......
"umm kids, actually we have something to tell u" Mr. Oberoi said...
"what is it, dad" Taehyung said...
"actually today some guests r coming home, so can u both please stay at home today" Mr. Kim said....
"r they that much important dad"
V Said....
"yes my son my childhood friend is coming with his family" Mr. Kim said.....
"but only till lunch, after that I have a important business to handle" V said.......
"OK son" Mr. Kim said smiling.....
"by the way when r they coming"
Taehyung said......
"at 9" Mr. Kim said....
"we still have 1 hour left" V said...
.after breakfast they all went to their respected rooms to change their clothes......
.
At 9....
.
Mr. And Mrs. Kim were already in living room waiting for guests to arrive.....
.
Then the doorbell ringed...
They both went to open the door.....
A smiled appeared on their faces..
"welcome my friend welcome" Mr. Kim said hugging his friend..
Mrs. Kim also hugged the lady..
After that they saw a boy... They both hugged the boy....
"feel it like your home baby" they both said to that boy....
They all went inside to the living room....
Mrs. Kim called her both sons
After some time they all saw 2 figures coming down, both were looking handsome in formals..
"introduce yourself kids" Mr. Kim said to both....
"halo I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said with a smileand a bow....
"hello I'm Kim V" V said also with a smile and bow...

"now introduce yourself baby" Mrs. Park said looking toward his son...
He nodded and stood up from his seat....
" hello I'm Park Jimin, and I'm 23 years old, nice to meet u all" Jimin said with a smile.....
.
After some gossips they all went to do lunch....
During lunch....
"kids we have something to announce" Mr. And Mrs. Kim said standing up from their seats
"what is it dad" Taehyung said..
"well..... U both r going to marry with Mr. Park's son" Mr. Kim said....
"WHATTTTT" Taehyung, V and Jimin said shouting.....
"yes my baby" Mrs. Park said to Jimin....
"but u didn't asked anyone of us for this marriage" They all said....
"well it's a good decision we know each other since your childhood he is nice kid..... And I know u both will also take care of him" Mrs. Kim said....
"I'm OK with this dad, until u believe it" Jimin and Taehyung said....
Their parents smiled and now they all were looking toward V for his answer.....
"I'm not OK with this" V said and got up from there and went directly out of house....
"I will see him" Taehyung said also getting up from his seat going out of the house.....
"I know he will also agree to this" Mrs. Kim said breaking the silence......
The situation inside become light again...
.
With both the brothers.....

V was sitting in garden...
Taehyung went toward him and set beside him.....
"oo r ju angry" Taehyung asked while putting a hand on V's jawline and Turing his face toward him.....
"see u know, mom dad not gonna listen us, and Jimin is, a cute, pretty boy, his nature is also nice, at least we can give it a chance, if it doesn't work, then we will cancel this wedding... Also having same husband is not bad.. We will always be together.. Like couples.. " Taehyung said to him in the cutest way possible......
They both felt something different after hearing 'like couples' but they ignored it like nothing...
"OK but just one chance, and no one will force me for this" V said..
"promise" Taehyung replied....
"pinky promise?!!???" V said
"Kim brothers Pinky promise" Taehyung said joining their pinkies.....
.
They told this to their parents...
Their parents were happy....
But they said they need some time before marriage.....
And their parents and Jimin also agreed to this bcoz he also need time to understand them.....
.
After all the discussion V directly went out of the house toward his car....
"where r u going bchee" Taehyung asked to V who was going out of the house....
"important business hyung" V said...
.
V directly went to city hospital...
He already had a appointment with his regular doctor..... He directly went inside the doctors cabin.....
.
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------
.
.
Hlo guys.....
1. Why V went to a doctor...... ??
2. Is he hiding something from his family........ ??
.lets find out further.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜