😭❤

Hello dear readers...
I can't believe we literally crossed 11k+ views with 480+likes ...

It's really so much for a person like me who just joined wattpad to share her thoughts through stories...

I think I somehow matched your mentality too, that u chose this book to read...
Seriously this is what keeps me motivated to write and update soon...
Hope we all will meet again and again through every book I will write in future...
Seriously thank you for every like, view or comment I received...
Every single comment that I received thought me a lesson that it doesn't take much to make someone smile...
But I also learnt that we just can't match everyone's perspective...

I don't know if I made u guys angry or dissapointed at any point but u can still share that experience with me.. So that in future I would be able to write more clearly...

Also When I was new on this app and tried to write.. I was scared that what if I won't be able to make at least 1 person happy bcoz of my writing or thinking... But with time u all made me believe that out of 100 even 10 people are impressed ,that's the point where u know u made it.. You broke a shell already..

So if anyone of you is even thinking to write a book.. Just do it.. Even a small idea can really help you.. What u really need to do is just connect the dots correctly.. If u r satisfied with your work.. Others will automatically...

Secondly I got a new cover and banner for this book from Vminchoco and that's also for absolutely free...
Like seriously she is so sweet that she is helping for it without any charge.. So if u guys want any cover.. U can contact her on wattpad..