TVM-7

[edited]

"Fuck" Jimin cursed....
V narrowed his eyes and looked toward Jimin....
"what happened" He asked....
"I guess I forgot keys in my room" Jimin said with a pout....
"let me drop u, I'm going in same way" V replied....

A ride with V, it can be awkward but it's OK, I don't have time to go back and come again... Who told them to make garage this much far.... Jimin thought and signed..

Jimin goes toward his car and sit on the passenger seat....

As expected it was awkward, they have nothing to say, Jimin wanna start a conversation but how ?? He's afraid, what if V got angry on him?? He didn't took risk and started the music in the car to make the situation more comfortable....

It started playing....

Run BTS by BTS.....

Both started vibing the song...

When they reached in front of college, V locked his car before could get out of the car...

Jimin was watching V with questioning eyes....

"well Jimin I know we r married and ,it was like a love marriage to my brother, but a type of arrange marriage for me,
but I also know I don't love u like a life partner, I just agreed to this marriage bcoz of my brother, I can't see him sad, I have seen love in his eyes.... And for me I need some time to process everything, I'm just trying to give it a chance.... But now u r mine husband so, let's don't make things more complicated.... So I guess start this simply by becoming friends."
v said and looked toward Jimin..

Jimin smiled and relpied " I'm glad to have a husband like u both, well afcourse we can be friends... And I know u will fall for me soon..."Jimin said with full confidence and unlocked his side and get out of the car....

When V left from there
Jimin looked toward the gate... Signed and entered inside...
When he entered inside.... He was welcomed by his friends... And also his fan following...

Yes he is a popular and badass guy, but also a topper of the college, he bully only those people who bully weak people just for fun....
Not even teacher say him anything bcoz he is the owner of the college..... And also bcoz of his good grades.....

Like always he avoided that people and went toward his class....

Short chapter hmm
Doesn't matter
😂🙃