TVM-17

[edited]

It was mid night
Jimin was sleeping in his and Taehyung's room but Taehyung was with V on the roof.....
"I'm sorry I was not with you when you were suffering from all this, but u didn't even tried to tell me all this" Taehyung said with a sad look and tears in his eyes....
"I'm sorry I was too busy to find that bastard" V replied cleaning Taehyung's tears and kissing on his forehead....
He was also ready for another breakdown.....
"but how to got that thing in your heart?" Taehyung asked.
"well what I told u earlier was just half truth" V said......
"I want to know the full truth" Taehyung said sitting near him....
He pulled V in a tight hug.. He just felt to do it like this.....

V sit-down on his lap.....
Taehyung hold him tightly wrapping his army carefully around Him...

"when u went to Korea for some days... Due to some work..... I found him here.... I tried to kill him but someone else was also there they were looking like I know them very well but I was not able to see their face.... That lady shooted me..... After that when I was in hospital I came to know that Y/N is also here and she told me a small piece of that bullet is still in my heart.... But I don't care until it's not affecting me...." V said.....
"it's affecting you baby, it's affecting you" Taehyung said....
" tomorrow we r going to hospital " He added....
" I'm sorry hyung " V said suddenly..
" I'm still angry but it's OK until u r not OK " Taehyung said....

Next day.....

Both of them went to hospital
Y/N had done his check up and told that they do a surgery next week....

Time skip
On their way to home
" can u give me the photo of that person " Taehyung said....
"why" V asked....
" I want to see if that person is hot or not so I can date him, afcourse to kill him dude, what a stupid question....
"whatever ~~" V replied....
A smile appeared on Taehyung's face.....
"don't Smile it's not funny" V said glaring....

They reached home bickering...
Literally only they both know how much they missed each other, how they missed each others company, their Kim brothers bond....

V sended him photo on his number....

" why it's looking I have seen this person some where " Taehyung thought in his mind...
" whoever you are I will kill you for whatever u have done to my brother, especially to that person who is behind all this " Taehyung through that and a smirk appeared on his face....

" why r u smirking, is he really that hot " V said with a disgusting face
They both started laughing.....
Suddenly V felt pain in his heart...
"aahhh" V shouted due to sudden pain....
"are you OK " Taehyung asked holding V...
"yaa just pain" V said
Taehyung took V to his room and made him sleep on his bed...

After that Taehyung went from there to his office

(A/n : they are shifted to their private villa in Paris)

Taehyung gave that photo to his men to find that person at any cost....
After few hours.....
He got a phone call from one of his men....

"boss we found him" That man said...
" where is he " Taehyung asked...
" currently he is in Korea but he is coming back to Paris soon..." that men said...
' boss we found something else also ' that men said....
" WHATT " Taehyung said.....

See u soon.......