TVM-38

[edited]

When Taehyung and V were talking
Taehyung received someone's phone call..
Taehyung frowned after watching the caller ID
"who is it hyung" V asked..
Taehyung showed his phone screen..
"pick up the phone and put it on speaker" V said and Taehyung done as said..

Tae : Hello
??? : so finally u guys come to know about me
Tae : u bastard how are u to do all this hmm, now I will tell you what is real hell, just wait and watch...
Taehyung said angrily...
??? : we don't have time of watching...
While saying this ??? Put the phone call on face time and they saw a person tied to chairs covered with blood...

Tae / V : Y/N....

??? : don't shout, if u want to save her come to *** alley....

After that ??? Cut the call and and they both ran toward the entrance...

While driving they both called their men to reach *** alley...
They also said that don't take any action after reaching there bcoz they don't know what trick he is playing with them...

After reaching there...
They both took their guns and their men spreaded in all sides of that alley...
There was a abandoned building covered with a lots of guards..

Their men covered the building from all sides and killed every person who was standing outside....

V And Taehyung entered inside the building and saw no one except some guards..
They started firing till everyone was on ground...

They reached on the 6th floor of the building and saw tight security on every side...

They killed them one by one...
Some of their men also got injuries while fighting...

Taehyung took a knife and stabbed in a person abdomen who was going to back attack V...

When they were busy in fighting a couple came out of a door and their men holding Y/n ...

After fighting with them Taehyung and V pointed their guns toward The couple...

( A/n : I'm gonna write Y/n's mom dad as uncle aunt bcoz they are their uncle aunt )

Uncle : not this fast..
He snapped his fingers and They threw Y/N toward them...
Taehyung and V catches her and made her stand straight
Uncle : such a useless girl can't even complete our dream...
He said putting a disgusting look toward her....

He again snapped his fingers and the whole room was covered with men in black suits with weapons...

Taehyung : earlier u have a reason to do all this but why are you doing all this now....

Aunt : aww my curious nephew..

Uncle : bcoz I have more than 1 reason to kill him... * he said pointing toward V *
1st bcoz of him we didn't got that position
2nd bcoz of him we lost our daughter
3rd all this is happening bcoz of him
If he died already than everything in going to be alright You and Y/n can be the heirs and we will get that position in Kim family...
But no u both have to come in our way...

When they were busy in talking some men came forward and tied Taehyung, V and Y/n with ropes....

Now their backs were touching each other...

"I will not kill u guys so soon, bcoz 1 more surprise is waiting for you" Uncle said and they all left from there leaving 3 of them..

Y/n : aah oppa don't touch there it's hurting...
Taehyung : sorry but I can't see so stay still...
Y/n : Taehyung oppa, V oppa

they both hummed still struggling with ropes...

Y/n : I'm sorry..... *sobbing* I'm really s-orry, I'm r-eally sorry from my pa-rents side also, I never knew they ca-n fall this much do-wn in g-reed.... And I really felt d-isgusting that they were do-ing this for me... I-I must have killed m-yself rather than ru--nning from that house... I'm sorry V oppa for w-hatever h-appe-ned with you, I know I can't chance an--ything but I also can't live with this regret...
They know that I don't want that pos--ition... I don't want anything.. I just wished for a normal life but---*choked due to continues crying*
I-I am really sorry....

They finally opened their ropes and hugged Y/n....

While they were hugging each other they heard some noises and saw 3 men in black dress + mask with guns were shooting everyone...

Yea yea yea....
I'm here...
✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻