TVM-24

[edited]

When he reached hospital he saw V still with those equipments controlling his breathing... And Jimin setting on the sofa with Taemin and Minnie playing something that he don't know...
It's a scene like a complete family..... But when he looked toward his brother he know his family is still not complete...
He entered inside with a smile..
"u r back, how was your day" Jimin asked him...
"it was too tiring, I'm totally weak now, I need energy" Taehyung said sitting near Jimin and pulling him on his lap....
He kissed Jimin firstly on cheeks than forehead than nose and finally his lips....
Jimin was giggling from his soft touch...
"Tae.... Stop it, kids are still here" Jimin said pushing him...
"darlinggg nooo~~~, they are busy in their phones" Taehyung said giving him 1 more kiss....

Time skip.....
Jimin and kids went back to house...
It was mid night but Taehyung was still busy with his thoughts..
He himself don't know when he fall asleep...

When he was sleeping someone came near him and set down on sofa and put Taehyung's head in his lap..
He started humming a song and stroking his hair...
Tears started falling from his eyes...
"I'm sorry, but I can't help. I know it's wrong but I still love you, but you are happy with your Jimin and Kids and now you got your BROTHER also" that person said putting more pressure on brother..... He chuckled and get up from sofa...
He gave a blanket to Taehyung and went from there....

Hlo buddies....
Finally exams over....
Now whose this person...
Is he someone we know or someone else....
Let's find further....
❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜