TVM-49

After few months....

Taehyung, V, Jimin with Suga, Jhope, RM, Jungkook, Jin and Y/n were standing in front of a airport....

Buy why? Because they all are going back to Korea... Leaving all this behind...now everything is settled down.. They have no more complains and secrets...

They all smiled while remembering how past few months were for themselves...
They lost someone... They also got someone....
But that's how life is!!!

Let's take a short note on what happened in last few weeks ...

TaeVMin started to love and care for each other more...

They both combined their companies and named it "BLACKROCK CORPORATION"
with Jimin, Miss. Jung, RM and JK as their PA's...
Jimin is also involved in his mafia work with sope...
In past few months V started to think less about Riya.. Sometime he become sad but also glad that he fulfilled his promise and now no one is alive....
He even visited her parents last time before leaving her memories behind and going on with life....

Everyone tried to leave those horrible memories and collect some beautiful one..

Time skip...

After reaching to their home country....

Everyone was excited... They all left to their homes.. To meet with their family...

After convincing y/n and V
They all went to Kim Mansion....

After reaching home...

Taemin and minnie hugged tightly to their parents...

Say whatever but they really missed both of them and also their new dad V ( yes they told them already about their relation bcoz they don't want them to create any misunderstanding in future and also not to create any wrong imagination in their little minds )

Well in this time Mr. And Mrs. Kim also come to that why V was somewhere angry with them..
It was all bcoz of the problem of getting less attention... Bcoz every child want care, love and attention especially from their parents... But V being a extrovert from starting.... He always found it less for himself.... Well he was not wrong also.... It's just a human nature...

But when V starting watching it in another perspective.... He knew it's a both side mistake...

Now he understood it that their parents love both of them....

Also they accepted them in the way they are... Afcourse they were not that much happy... But they become comfortable with time and accepted three of them..

After few days...

Taehyung , Jimin and V were all excited bcoz it was their marriage anniversary....

During evening time...

A Maid came in V's room and places a suit in his bed...

" Sir... Taehyung sir want you to wear this " she said and... Still stand their for further instructions...

He just nodded and dismissed her....

After getting ready... He was checking himself in mirror.... A smile appeared automatically in his smile after checking the design and fabric.... Just his taste...

With Jimin...

He was also getting ready.... Excited about what gonna happen today.... Even being with Taehyung he still didn't come to know about what's Taehyung's plan was.... Everytime he ask him... He just got 1 answer... U will know soon...

With Taehyung...

He checked all the preparations for last time...

"kidu go get ready otherwise u r gonna be late" Mrs. Kim said...

"mumma I'm just checking it for last time... I just want everything perfect.... But I'm still nervous" He replied...

" shhh everything gonna be alright we all are with you " Mr. Kim said...

" now go get ready.... It's already 6 now " Mrs. Kim said...

They pushed him toward his room...

He went inside and got ready for whatever gonna happen next...

A/n : Jimin please remove those hands I'm not able to see anything...

Jimin : just a few seconds author... We are already there...

Every character of story / readers :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHOR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
MAY GOD BLESS YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
💜💜

AUTHOR : thank you so much guys... 😭

Hello readers...
I know I know I'm too late in this update....
Sorry guys...

But I was just busy...