TVM-33

[edited]

Time skip.....

They both reached home....
"I guess Jimin is in room, let's go there and tell him everything" Taehyung said pulling V toward his and Jimin's room....
V was really confused that how can Taehyung is so chill and not feeling scared about anything...

Tae opened the room's door and saw Jimin sitting on bed watching something on his laptop.....

"Oh you guys are back" Jimin said looking toward them...
"yep" Tae replied....
"Jimin actually I want to tell u something" Taehyung said....
"what" Jimin said closing his laptop and moving toward them..
"actually I want to tell u that I love V" Taehyung said....
" yeaaa I know u love him " Jimin replied jokingly....
"no not like that actually I love him more than that, like a lover and we also had done our kiss like a lip kiss and more than that" Taehyung said....

Their was a pin drop silence for few seconds.....

Suddenly whole room was filled with Jimin's laugh....
Taehyung was also not able to control his laugh....
They both were laughing but V was totally standing there looking confused....

Jimin went toward V...
"it's OK there is no need to be afraid, I already knew all this" Jimin said...
V was looking at him like WTF dude....
"actually Taetae already told me all this on that day, when you both came from doing something spicy" Jimin said looking toward him with wiggling eyes...
"so u guys were playing with me" V said looking toward them....
"no" Jimin replied....

V was angry that how just how..

"I hate u both" V said jerking Jimin's hand and closing the door with a loud thud...
"I guess he's really hurt" Taehyung said looking toward him....
"u know what I guess it's time to complete our mission" Jimin said with determination...
"which mission" Taehyung asked.
"Mr. Kim mission 3 SUM " Jimin said with a wtf face....
"oohhh" Taehyung replied...
"let's get him" Jimin said pulling Tae out of the room toward V's room....

They saw him putting his things in a luggage...

He ignored them and start packing...

He was continuously putting his things in a bag and Jimin and Taehyung were busy in throwing that things out of the bag...
V was irritated of all this and he stopped doing his actions and was looking toward them with a sharp glare....

"what???" He asked....
"baby listen" Taehyung said holding his arm...
"don't baby me" V said jerking his hand.....
"hubby~~~~ we are really sorry, we love you so much baby~~~" Jimin said putting his arms around his shoulders....
"sorry I don't lo-v--------" V said but before he could complete his sentence, Jimin kissed him....
He was surprised and his eyes were wide open...
"no problem, we love you" Jimin said smiling....
Taehyung and Jimin hugged him
"we are really sorry, but u know we love u, we just wanted to make u our but in that thing we forgot to think about how you feel about us" They both said pouting...
"so u both really love me" He asked...
They both nodded as a yes...
"I need words" He again said....
"yes we really love you" They both said....
"actually ~~~~~~~ ( Jimin told V everything about their plan and how much he love both of them and he don't have any problem with this )

"hahahahahaha what's the name of your plan 3 SUM" V said laughing....
They both were embarrassed but also happy....
"sooooo what's your answer" Taehyung asked....

Guess what...
Someone is coming back...
Is he really gonna give them a chance or destiny have some other plans for them....