TVM-39

[edited]

While they all were fighting...

Y/n's dad took a gun and aimed at V....
But Y/n saw it and came in front of V and shooted his father before he could do anything....

And the next thing everyone knew is her mom dad both were lying on floor covered with blood but Y/n still shooting them until the bullet got empty..
She fell on Her knees with gun still in her hand... He started crying her heart out.....

Everyone was watching this scene with shocked eyes...

Tae and V came toward her...
V took gun from her hand and threw it somewhere...

They both started to console her..

"o-o-oppa I-I k-k-ill-ed t-th-them...
I k-kill-ed my own pa-r-en-ts" she was crying continuously and lost her consciousness...

After calling police they all left that place...

They both drives towards their house and called their doctor at home...

Y/N, Taehyung and V were sitting in living room but no one was saying a single word...

They saw 2 person coming inside supporting Jimin....

"JIMIN" Tae and V shouted and went toward him and took him from them...

"what happened to him" Taehyung asked to Hoseok and Yoongi (2 person who were holding Jimin)

"I think u should ask him when he is in right condition" Hoseok said...

After that they both left from there...

They shifted Jimin to their room and Y/N checked him and saw some fresh scars on his body...

Good evening/morning/afternoon/night dear readers...
Hope u guys are doing well..
Sorry for a late, too short and boring episode...
Currently I'm busy in travelling here and there 😁
I will come home soon and will update a good chapter than...