TVM-4

[edited]

After few days.......
Taehyung and V were lining on their car in front of a college..... They saw a familiar figure coming out of the entrance.....
Jimin was coming out of the college.... He smiled and went toward the brothers....

They spended the whole day understanding each other...
Taehyung and Jimin started liking each other....
But with V
he also want to like and enjoy his life but something was stopping him from all this....
Somewhere he was jealous of watching both of them... But he just moved his gaze from them to other side....
Taehyung and Jimin were enjoying time and V excused himself saying he has something important to do... He will met him at home....
Jimin felt bad for that but Taehyung consoled him and that nothing is bcoz of him....
.
Time skip....
Taehyung droped jimin at home..
Jimin kissed Taehyung on cheek before coming out of his car...
"bye Mr. Kim see u soon" Jimin said...
"bye" Taehyung said...
Taehyung smiled at the thought of Jimin
His smile, his lips, his everything attracts him....
But he still have someone at home to convenience for marriage that is his brother...
He drived to home...
He directly went to his brother's room....
He saw V was not there....
But he hears that shower was on that's why he waited in the room for him..
When V come back to room he saw Taehyung scrolling phone while lying on bed...
He changed his clothes and sit near his brother on bed...
"so how was your day" V asked to his brother.....
"Good, it was nice especially with Jimin, he is a nice guy, I guess I'm already in love with him" Taehyung replied memorising all the memories he and Jimin shared today......
V saw sparkles in his brothers eyes and a small smile appeared on his face......
"but where did u went suddenly?" Taehyung asked with a worried look.....
"well I got a messages from your secretary that we got a offer for a new project ,so I just went there to know about that person and that project ...." V said.....
"well so how's the project" Taehyung asked...
"well it's pretty good, our company shares can increase with this" V said....
"hyung can I take this project, I'm pretty interested in this, please" V said with pleading eyes....
"ohk baby, if u want u can" Taehyung said with a smile that his brother is getting interested in business.....
Both brothers started gossiping
Taehyung was telling him about his day with Jimin, all about what they did.....
V saw a sparkle in his brothers eyes that he never saw before
I guess it's love
V Thought and a smile appeared on his face
.
.
After sometime
"I'm sleepy" V said whining....
"oo my baby brother is sleepy, let's sleep" Taehyung said taking V in his embrace...
Both boys slept peacefully that night.....

From last few days Taehyung and Jimin were coming close to each other and on other hand V is trying to avoid Jimin as much as he can.

After few days
Mr. And Mrs. Kim called their sons down to know their final decision for the marriage....

At a point where Taehyung is all ready to marry...
But
What will be V's decision for this marriage .....

-------------------------------------------------
Well I know it's a short and late update....
But let's find what will be V's decision.....