TVM-22

[edited]

Next day Taehyung woke up and firstly checked his brother...
After talking with doctors he called his men to meet him at their private place.....
He called Jimin in his way....
On call .....
Jimin : hlo
Taehyung : good morning darling..
Jimin : morning, is everything OK why are you calling me so early, is V OK??
Taehyung : babyyy he's OK... Everything is fine... Do I need a reason to call you... To call my husband....
Jimin : no but I'm not free I'm cooking.... Now tell me why did you called....
Taehyung : actually I have a important meeting out of the town so can you please come to hospital.... Please take care of V and also of yourself and of kids... Take them with you to hospital.....
Jimin : understood take care love ya...
Taehyung : love you too...
After few minutes he reached to a mansion with too much security on every side....
When he step out of the car everyone greeted him.....
" when us he coming " Taehyung said to a person standing there...
" boss he's gonna reach here in two hours " one man said
" but is he coming alone " another person coming from behind....
" I guess so " that person replied
" but if it's a trick, like why is he coming suddenly, and why is same area where boss is living, are they planning something more dangerous " second person again replied...
" Soobin u r right but firstly we have to catch our first target " Taehyung said....
" I'm always right boss " Soobin said with a smile....
" so now let's go catch our target " Taehyung said....
After doing all the planning and discussion they all went toward their cars with their weapons...

Time skip ..

Finally after 1 hour of hard work they were successful in their mission...
They took him to their dark basement and splashed water on him....

Finally after 5 minutes that person opened his eyes...
And first thing he saw in front of his eyes made him shocked and fear was visibly showing on his eyes...
"Kim Taehyung" That person said...
"oh so you already know me" Taehyung replied with a smirk..
"so now tell me why r u doing all this to my brother and who is telling you to do all this" Taehyung said going near him with a iron rod in his hand.
"it has nothing to do with u, u just get of my boss way they will leave you" That man said...
Taehyung started hitting him with the rod....
" do u think its easy to touch what's mine " Taehyung said...
That man hissed in pain..
After few minutes he took a knife and started cutting his body slowly slowly and pouring some liquid on cuts which made him cry and scream loudly....
"OK OK I will tell you" that man said finally giving up...
"good choice" Taehyung said and stopped his actions...