TVM-23

[edited]

"It all started few years ago when I saw her (Riya) for the first time.. I tried everything, offered her money to make her mine but no she was in mad love with your brother and also she was protected by bodyguards of Kim family... Slowly I started loosing my hope but one day a couple came to me with a picture of that girl and your brother. They offered me a large amount to kill them especially the boy... But destiny has different plans... When we all were there at the beach to kill that boy, we tried hard to save the girl but God was not with us, I thought it's bcoz I missed my target but then I saw the same couple with gun, killed the girl... I was totally in shock so I didn't killed him either and let him feel that pain that will kill him everyday...." That person told his whole story...

"who were that couple and how you become bodyguard for a family...?" Taehyung asked....

"I don't know too much about them, but just that they are from Korea, I blackmailed them for getting money, so they offered me job as someone's bodyguard" That person replied...

"so you are saying the couple who gave u money, now u r working for them" Taehyung said

That person nodded as a yes...

"take good care of him" Taehyung said and went directly out of the basement...
He drove directly to the hospital..
But his mind was totally distracted from the information he got... Many questions were arising but no answer and he know who can answer all his questions... But now his priority is his family... His brother....