TVM-51

A/n : let me tell you how it is decorated...

This is the room decor....

This is the way to room

The interior and each others presence was enough to make them crazy about each other

It was like first time for them...
It was not like they didn't have seen each other like that but they always knew their limits... They never got involved more than cuddles and kisses...

'aaahhhh can't they just wait for today' Taehyung said rolling his eyes looking at the phone screen..
He went out of the room...

Jimin was standing in balcony and V was in bathroom...

After coming out of bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.... he was still feeling something different about the nature of room...

It was first time for him like this..

He want to break all the boundaries... And afcourse he will never a opportunity like today...

He wore his clothes and took a long breath...
He went toward Jimin and back hugged him while putting his chin on his shoulder..

Jimin filched with a sudden touch but melted immediately when that sweet perfume went through his nostrils...

Situation was somewhere same for Jimin also...
He was scared, nervous but he was ready or we can say preparing himself for whatever their future was holding for them....

He tried to take the first step...

He shifted his body towards V... And wrapped his hands around V's neck...
Now their breathes were mixing in each other..
Their eyes met and they got lost in the moment...
Even they both don't know when they started moving toward each other...
Firstly their forehead met than nose...

V's gaze went toward Jimin's plump lips...
But when he sensed that Jimin was not taking step back or feeling uncomfortable with him..
He connected their lips.. Firstly it was just a simple kiss full of love and care... Then V cupped his cheeks and deepened the kiss...
And they both came inside the room......
The air around them was changing slowly... With just there was something like lust...
They both want to explore each other more..
A moan escapes from Jimin's lips when V involved his tongue and started exploring every corner of him mouth...

Another hiss escaped from his lips when he felt the sensation of another pair of lips on his neck...

They both don't know when Taehyung came inside... They thought it was because they were lost in each other.. And didn't cared for anything around them..

Their hands started exploring Jimin's body..
And his moans started increasing..

He was totally lost in the touches.. He broke the kiss after 15 minutes... Then V started kissing his perfect jaw line...

Taehyung pushed Jimin on bed...

V was kissing his lips and he opened Jimin's upper button and started kissing his chest and sucking his nipples...
Taehyung started to explore his lower stomach by giving wet kisses and sliding his pants down and kissing and sucking his thighs...

(A/N : I will not write to deep... But we can get a peek a boo of what's going on inside the room... 🙂)

V was thrusting inside Jimin...
While Taehyung was sucking Jimin's member...
He came inside his mouth and he gulped all that...

"boo it's still too tight... Just perfect. A-aa-ahhh" V said thrusting hard...

After that Taehyung put some lube on his finger and came behind V and started fingering him...

Aahhh~~~

Nnggg~~~~~

N-nnggg~~~~~

Aa-ahhh~~~~~

Aa-nn---nngg~~~

Their Moans were just audible in whole room...

After preparing him Taehyung pulled out his fingers...

"Chèrie u want me to fuck you while you fuck him" Taehyung said tracing his fingers over his waist and holding his waist tightly and with that he trusted his member inside him....
A loud moan escaped from all of their mouth with that sudden sensation....

And their whole night went like this...

A/N : I don't know why I wrote this but u wrote it... 😶