TVM-15

[edited]

They again heared some foot steps coming down....
They saw V coming down all ready in his suit....
Taemin and Minnie shouted after "uncle V" ....
V looked toward them....
"don't call me uncle, I'm just few years elder than you" V said looking toward them....
They all laughed...
"don't laugh u bitches" V said.....
"bitches" Taemin and Minnie said...
"dad what is bitches" They asked to Taehyung....
"V...... How dare you" Taehyung said glaring toward V.....
"it's nothing Kids" Jimin said....
"well thank you for today, so now I'm taking my leave" V said looking toward them....
"can't you stay here" Taehyung asked.....
"kids go to your room" Taehyung said to his kids....
They both ran to their room....
"come sit here" Taehyung ordered to V.....
V didn't said anything and set in front of him......
"so now tell me everything from starting" Taehyung said....
V made a questionable face and asked.... " tell What???"
"u know what I'm asking, I wanna know from where all this started...." Taehyung replied....
V took a deep breath and looked toward Jimin and Taehyung....

"Well it all started when we were in Paris...... When we were studying there I found a girl.... RIYA... .she was from India..... When u were busy with your work..... I started to hang out with her.... Slowly slowly we started to come closer and and finally one day I proposed her..."
V Said with a smile while remembering his past....
But someone was feeling jealous...

"our first date was good as expected.... After coming home I tried to tell everything to you but you were busy and started being in your office or either in your room most of the time..... So I told mom dad about Riya... .
At first they didn't said anything ....but I didn't said anything about it... But one day when we both were....." V was not able to say anything further.... Tears started shedding from his eyes... Taehyung and Jimin hugged him and comforted him....

Just wait to know what happened further.....
🌝💖