TVM-47

Hello readers
Firstly sorry for a late update
I was busy in finding a coaching institute...
Finally I got one but that is in another state...
Also I got my results... 86%
It's enough for Me.... 😌
Now I'm going to continue my career in medical field...
Hope I will become a great version of myself in future....

Also thank you for being cooperative with me....

Love you so much...

Saranghae 💜

Present....

"so that's it" V said with a awkward smile....
"but how you got this video??" Jimin asked...
"I think u forgot, that hotel is mine so when you were doing all that, Divine (manager of that hotel) was watching all this and he recorded it and send it to me" Taehyung replied

V and Jimin gulped after watching his reaction....

"kya socha tum logon ne ki Taehyung khush hoga, shabashi dega, waah waah-ii krega, hmm??
(what u people thought, I'm gonna be happy and gonna praise you both for this, hmm??)" Taehyung said looking at them..

They both looked toward each other like they were talking through telepathy....

They both nodded and got up from their seats and went near him and settle down on laps of Taehyung...

They started moving slowly and also giving kisses on his collarbone and neck...

Taehyung moaned due to friction and pleasure...
He felt his member twitching..
He was moaning after every second...

He grabbed their waist to help them to move fast...

Every moan left from his lips whenever they bite or increase their hip moments was like a satisfying and sweet music for their ears....

After few minutes when they saw that they got the result they were waiting for... they both detached their lips and stop their movements...
They both also shared a passionate kiss in front of him then get up from their earlier position...
They both giggled and went out of the cabin like nothing happened...
On other side Taehyung was looking like a mess..
His hairs were covering his forehead and sweat dripping from his head to face.... Breathing heavily.... Struggling with his lower part....

After catching his breath and looking at his condition...
"these idiots always know how to control me... So now it's my time to control them" he said and went to washroom to solve his personal but huge problem...

In evening..

Tae came home and saw both of them cooking...
It was a perfect seen that he had dreamed of... like he is coming back in evening and his both husbands waiting for him and cooking together while sharing some personal moments... Like a happy family

But not at that moment...
Currently he was angry.... He was angry firstly because of their plan... Secondly for whatever they did in the office... Third for leaving him in that condition...
Forth for laughing at that moment...

They both sensed his presence and smiled while looking at him..

" are you back?? "

" are you tired?? "

" How was your day?? "

" did u enjoyed whatever happened today?? "

" is your problem solved?? "

" did u jerked off in office?? "

They both said looking there...
Somewhere they all were blushing while looking there and imagining something unholy...
They were imagining him jerking off and imagining his face...
Their faces were all red...

Taehyung cleared his throat...

" yes, yes, neutral, no (yes) 'really', hmm, hmm " He said answering all the questions....

"hmm??" they both made a questionable face....

Authors note :
Lol I already gave a note in starting... But now again I'm here....
Actually as I mentioned in earlier chapter about 2 drafts...
So I guess I will update both but with no change....
Well so see u soon....