TVM-26

[edited]

Finally they reached home after a good ride....
When Jimin heard voice of car breaks he rushed out of the house and saw Taehyung getting out of the car and helping V to get out also.....

Time skipuuuuuu
After taking food and medicines V slept in his room and Taehyung was still stroking his head....
Jimin was watching both of them and a smile appears on his face..
But then he remembered the reason behind all this pain V was going through....
'I swear I'm gonna kill that person who even tried to touch him' Jimin thought in his mind...
"baby I also want to kill him so badly" Taehyung said looking toward Jimin..
Jimin frowned by his reply...
"are you a witch, how do you what I was thinking?" Jimin asked...
Taehyung chuckled....
"I'm not a witch, but I'm your hubby, and I can read your facial expressions baby" He explained to Jimin...
Jimin replied with a 'o' face....

"I guess u should sleep here, what if V need something in mid night, take care of him, I will go and sleep with kids today" Taehyung said to Jimin...
"why me, u can also sleep here" Jimin said with a confused expression...
"I guess u forgot what I said, I said I can read u easily" Taehyung said with a side smile...

Jimin blushed when he understood what he was trying to say....
"don't u have any problem" Jimin asked him....
"I don't have any problem, he was also your husband.... Well... I guess he can also be in future" Taehyung said putting V's head on pillow from his lap.....

After that Taehyung gave Jimin a kiss and wished him good night and went out of the room....

After he left the room Jimin went to the other side of the bed and laid there....
"good night" He wished and kissed V on cheeks who was already in a deep sleep...
And after that he also drifted to dreamland......

Next day.......

V woke up and felt something too soft in his arms....
He cleared his eyesight and saw Jimin sleeping with him while cuddling him.....
He smiled that how innocent and pure he was looking while sleeping....

Hlo guys....
💜💜