bonus; pride month

bonus; pride month with the dreamer's ball cast

Hi guys. I have returned already for my readers first bonus content.

I want to thank all of you for the support I've had throughout the entire process of writing this book. I've grown to love all the characters so much and can't wait to continue on with their story.

Okay, so... if you could tell by the title, this is a pride month centered chapter our lgbt characters present (practically the entire cast), mostly headcannons and specific knowledge I want you guys to have about them.

This won't be a very long chapter but just a little something while I write my other stories (which you should all totally check out) and other content for this book

Anyways, onto the gay stuff. And remember, HAPPY PRIDE :)

PRIDE CANON + HEADCANONS

—Amélie is a lesbian. Women and women only for her. Thought I'd clarify it if it wasn't obvious. (I say this for possible future storyline reasons in the sequel which may change when I find out the plot of that. I don't anyone to worry about her relationship with Enola. They won't break up or anything.)

—Pierre, gay man. Remember those girls in "Finding Enola"? That reaction from Pierre could only come from a super repressed boy who doesn't know how or want to interact with a girl.

—Pierre and Amélie are mlm wlm solidarity. Gay man and lesbian. Period.

—Enola and Tewkesbury are a little different. Obviously, she likes women and he likes men, but I've never thought to label either of them. I've only truly thought queer with both of them... headcanon them as you please but remember they are in gay relationships.

—André and Ellie are strong allies. You know that tiktok: talk Valentina! Ally! Yeah, that would be this couple lol

-this couple is very supportive, like basically adopted 4 gay children by the end of this book lol

-Amélie, Enola, Pierre and Tewkesbury like to sneak away to the countryside for double dates; hell, they'd probably go somewhere in public like a restaurant or even a fair because they would all be together, a little less suspicious

Okay, so let's picture modern day pride festivities:

—Amélie would for sure be one to organize a whole parade once she gets past her religious trauma. Like, going all out, throwing her money to help other people and just making the day fun for those like her.

—Amélie, again, very active in the community after she comes out. She would have a blog to talk about her identity and her struggle with who she is; and she posts her drawings and cute pictures with Enola

—Enola, best girlfriend ever, does whatever Amélie wishes to do. I feel she's very educated on the history of pride month and shares it online on her own little blog

-just two lesbian bloggers living in their cottage in the woods lmao

—Amélie does face paint or makeup inspired by their flags. Like has lesbian flag on her cheek, does Enola's makeup, literally all her friends will have face paint and she would try to paint on André's face too, which he would begrudgingly allow... it lets her express her creativity

—Pierre and Tewkesbury are a little more lowkey than the girls. They are still private about their own stuff. Remember, Tewky would still be famous and under scrutiny from his very conservative family... but perhaps a welcoming society would help him come out easier.

-I feel Tewkesbury and Pierre would wear matching sweaters? Idk why don't ask me. I think it would be cute.

—André, I imagine him as the dad at pride who gave hugs to the people there. As much as he doesn't like physical contact like that, he would want everyone there to know they're loved. He'd be a big advocate in Parliament for the community along with Tewkesbury.

—The Bissonnettes as a whole would be huge donors to any LGBTQ company or cause (like the Trevor Project, etc)

I may add some more later, but here are the basic ideas I've had.

Any ideas, feel free to leave them here and I'll respond to it. Maybe we could have a conversation :)

Also. Vote for next chapter? Young Enola and Amélie? Young Tewkesbury and Pierre meeting? A date with both couples?