DREAMER'S BALL

"Oh, take me, hold me
Remember what you told me"

"You'd meet me at the dreamer's ballI'll meet you at the dreamer's ball"

I'll meet you at the dreamer's ball"

"You'd meet me at the dreamer's ballI'll meet you at the dreamer's ball"

Dreams. Everyone has them. The wondrous thoughts that flood your head and made your heart flutter just as you thought of them. Dreams took you away from reality into a fantasy of pure bliss, no concern of the real world, no real thoughts, just... a tidal wave of calming joy.

AMÉLIE BISSONNETTE was a true dreamer.

Never a wild child, but a girl who pondered many things, head in the clouds with strong dreams in her heart. She wished to make something of herself, see her dreams come true, live life to her fullest. Luckily, her passions and dreams were always backed by her family (to some degree). Living in an aristocratic household in Paris helped as she didn't have to focus on chores and instead turned to drawing and writing to pass the time.

But then, what was so wrong with Amélie? She was just a dreamer... nothing was wrong with that. The occasional slip from reality happened to the best. No, nothing was wrong with being a dreamer... unless their was something "wrong" with the dreams themselves. But dreams could never be "wrong"? That's correct unless you've been told otherwise.

Amélie was committing the biggest crime in dreaming... wanting it to become a reality. What was even worse was the fact that the dream was love. She fell in love with a woman. She fell in love with her soon to be best friend ENOLA HOLMES.

Amélie didn't try to fall in love with the inquisitive girl, it just the way it is sometimes. But it was wrong, she told herself. Society told her it was wrong; God, apparently, told her it was wrong; everyone told her it was wrong... besides her heart.

Oh, her heart created many dreams with Enola, dreams she wished could be true. Many slumbers were filled with a life she wished she could live.

She tried suppressing these dreams, to stop thinking about that dream in general... but Amélie's heart controlled her dreams more than her head did... and these thoughts of being with Enola never left. Unfortunately for Amélie, that's all it would ever be between her and Enola when it came to romance... a dream.

Yet, some part of the French girl craved to tell Enola her feelings... but her heart and dreams would need to wait as Enola drags her along on an adventure to find her mother.