☆12☆

As they were about to leave, Melvin smiled at them both.
"It was nice seeing you Ed, David. Hope you had a nice time."
"Oh, it was. Very relaxing." Ed Earl smiled back at him.
Ed Earl may of gotten off to a rough start with Melvin. At first, Melvin just seemed like one of those news reporters who just wanted publicity. But it turns out, he was just a little too wrapped up in wanting to do good and needed to be reasoned with.

"I'm sorry it didn't go totally as expected." David apologized to Melvin.
"Oh no, don't br. It's not your fault. Who knew that their Boa Constrictor was going to get out?"
One of the workers had found the horse and snake. Turns out, that was the owner's pet snake that had gotten lose.
"Uh, David." Melvin cleared his throat awkwardly. "It was real nice seeing you again. I hope- I mean, maybe sometime soon, real soon, I'll see you again."
A few moments of silence passed between the two as David's face flushed a bit. He gave Melvin a crooked toothy smile as Melvin jumped a bit from the state of his teeth.

(Not everyone has perfect teeth like you Melvin...like damn)

"It was nice seeing you too. Maybe we will see each other soon...uh, partner."
Melvin watched as David walked over to Ed Earl's car and got in. He watched until Ed Earl's car disappeared off into the distance.
Amara stood at the window, her heart filled with anger. While tears of jealousy rolled slowly down her cheeks. Her breathing became a bit heavy as she had watched it all.

Horsegirl Amara (that's her nickname she gave to herself) couldn't believe it.
She had really loved David, ever since that night at the bar. When she lived there, in London. She worked as a hairdresser. But, she also collected their hair for the making of underwear. She was waiting to meet a customer, to discuss their order.

As she waited, Amara heard a familiar voice, and the familiar smell of an ancient pine forest that had a massive forest fire but like a month ago so you get the new growth of grass and the moisture has settled in....so basically like marshmallows.

Horsegirl whipped her head around to see the one, the only, most magnificent man, David Bowie!

Amara gasped. Because David Bowie was British and she loved brits.

She licked her lips, but not in a sexy way. It was in a sloppy manner. As if she couldn't control her own tongue.
David looked over at her. He smiled at her.
"Hello." She spoke shyly.
"Ello"
"You're David Bowie, right?"
"Yeah, I'm David Bowie. And what about you?"
"Amara." She replied. "Can I tell you something?"

She jerked him towards her. "I know you're weird like me, so I'll let you in on something."
Amara leaned close, and exasperated into his ear. Every last molecule of carbon dioxide that was in her lungs went out all at once into David's ear. She then quickly licked the inside of his ear which made him jerk back, along with her exasperating into his ear.

"Miss-" he said feeling very violated.

She pulled him back over to him. "I make underwear, out of hair." She whispered.
David cringed as he looked at her. "Pardon?"
"You heard me. Do you want any?" She offered.
"Um, No thank you." He forced a smile.

Amara examined him as he went back to sipping his drink.
"Oh my." She said aloud.

"What?"

"Would you be...oh, I don't know...interested in modeling for me?" She asked as she leaned against the bar where her drink sat.
"For...you're underwear?"
"Yes!"
David inhaled deeply, as he looked visibly uncomfortable.
"I don't think so." He got up slowly.
"Oh come on, It will be fun for both of us!" She snickered.

And the rest was a blur.

Horsegirl was so mad and filled to the brim with jealousy.
"He got over me that fast? And left me for some honky tonk cowboy? Pssh, please. That man's mustache is ridiculous." She shook her head.
He never liked Amara, but she thought he did.
Also, where's Melvin's singers when you need them? Because "Lord have mercy"

Amara slowly walked back to her desk. As she sat down, she thought and thought about it all. Until another person had came in.

As Melvin drove back to his house, he couldn't seem to get his minf off of David. Melvin needed to see him again. Somehow, someway. At this moment, he wanted nothing more than to be with David.
When he had first saw him in the newspapers, he thought he was a total freak. Then, he just accepted him after awhile. But he had not fallen in love with him until he really sat down yo talk with David.