☆29☆

Outside the house, Melvin and his crew snuck around. Melvin peered inside the window, to see if he could catch any action going on inside of it.
"Shhh. Quiet." He whispered. "This could be the most important scoop of my television career."
Quietly, Melvin walked over to a gate he had spotted and his crew followed. One of them flashed a bright light down on him.

"Not now!" Melvin hissed quietly as one of the others broke the lock on the gate. "Idiot boy..." He hissed.
Melvin tore the broken lock off of the gate. "Give me that!" He snatched a microphone. "Now."
The camera went on along with the light that the one boy had turned on earlier.

"Good neighbors, we are about to enter the whorehouse itself. Cut, come on." Melvin entered the gate, with his crew following close behind him. The gate had led them to the backyard of the brothel, and they walked quietly across the porch, as Melvin hissed at them to be quiet and follow him. Soon, they spotted the back door. Melvin shoved his flashlight into the hands of one of the men as he peered inside the door. Nobody.

Slowly, he opened the door without making a sound.
"Billy joe, light switch. Shh, come now." He spotted one of the men trying to go up the stairs but quickly stopped him. "No!" He spat.
Melvin pushed him away, and went ahead of them all.

Suddenly, he spotted the huge bell.

"Bingo." He grinned as he took hold of the string.

"Lights! Everybody up!" He rang to bell loudly as everybody in every room jumped.
Mona looked up from her book as she heard the sound of the bell.

Melvin and his crew started busting down doors, taking pictures of whoever they could and as quickly as they could.
"What is going on?!" Mona hollered. "It is that blasted Melvin P Thorpe, Miss Mona!" One of the men yelled as he ran out of the room Melvin had just went into.

They ran from room to room while others ran out of rooms and away to keep their faces from reaching the papers and news. As they did this, Melvin laughed and acted as if he were excited to be snapping shots of people naked in bed together.

"Get them! They's smokin' cocaine!" Melvin hollered as he pointed at one of the rooms.

"Move whore!" One of the Aggies hollered as he shoved the girl he was with out of the bed, to try and escape the crew.
"Hey!" Lou was just so happening to run away at the same time. "Don't talk to Mary Jane like that!" And with that, she punched him before seeing one of the cameramen.
Lou let go of him as the cameraman snapped a photo. She snatched hos camera and threw it. Then, she snatched him by the neck and began to beat him.

Mary Jane ran out to join her and caught one of the other men, and threw him over the banister of the stairs. Miss Mona was in her room, trying to reach Ed Earl while all the chaos was happening.
"I want that Melvin's head!" Lou screamed as people ran around her.

It was pure chaos. Everyone was running around, hurrying to get their clothes on, kissing the girls before they left, Melvin and his crew running around trying to get as many photos as they could, clothes being thrown to the boys if they couldn't find them, and so much more.
Mona finally gave up and slammed the phone down. She was livid.

"Smile Miss Mona!" The bastard called to her. "Melvin P. Thorpe, gotcha!" And then he ran down the stairs as she came out with her gun, ready to shoot him and his crew.

By the time Ed Earl, David, and Fred arrived, all of the boys were running out the house, jumping fences, cathcing more clothes they had left behind that was being thrown to them, and girls waving to them. The three men jumped out of the cars as Melvin passed them by, in his van.

He snapped a photo of the three standing there.
"See you on TV!" He laughed like a maniac as he hung out the window.

"You shit!" Ed Earl hollered angrily at him.

"Lord almighty..." Fred said in disbelief.

Ed Earl stormed off angrily towards the house to have a word with Miss Mona.

David stood there, looking off at the van as it rode away. Melvin's laughter still ringing in his ears.
"What have you done, Melvin." He said sorrowfully.