《1~》

A cafe which had zero customers located in the boring street of Korea.  A beautiful girl daydreaming putting her chin resting on hand and elbow resting on the table ,  her eyes closed and her waist wrapped with apron ..... untill

Someone yelled
"Yaah!!! Y/N why are u daydreaming
don't u want to work if not then why are u over here "
Sitting up from chair she murmured
"Why we don't have customers also "as she went to dust the table .

________
Y/N pov

After finishing my works .
I was seeing internet for any vacancy left .
Then i saw one article.
'Vacancy for Jeon Company. '
"Woah."
Should I apply for it .
After being in some controversy
I finally decided to go for it because I am in need of money .

Flashback in Busan >>

I went in halmoni's room to call her for dinner. She was not in room.
But one paper on her desk didn't go unnoticed by me .
Her health report.
I checked those paper while biting my lips .
She had brain tumour .' Where are other papers i need to find' . Why is there only this paper .

End of Flashback -----×-----

From then i decided to come seoul and work and have money for her operation. It have been 1 months before i came here. My grandma always felt pity because i couldn't go college. So i m working in cafe side by side i m finding some jobs . No company took me because I haven't went college . This is my pitiful situation. Maybe I am born to suffer . In high school also I suffered a lot . That's why I hated school . But I didn't thought it would be this important. 
.
.
.
.

Time skip >>
________________
Author's POV

For interview
She wore a decent clothes .

Looking out of the window she told "Why it always rain when i am always going for interview

"Why it always rain when i am always going for interview. I hope that damm car doesn't show up today "

She opened her transparent umbrella .
And she was waiting for bus to reach the place .
She was standing as all the seats were taken .

One car came and splash .
She looked up which car was it .
She saw it was that car only .
She have even memorised that car's number plate .
It was black in colour with a very rich aura .

This was the car she was talking about. When she came to seoul first day when she was finding place to stay. This car showed up and splashed dirt water on her face and went . This was not only first day tho . Many time it did like this only //

"Aish this car always show's up
Once i found who was driving I m Gonna kill you .. You JERK !! " she was yelling like a crazy person .
As bus already was horning
Being ashamed she entered into the bus .
(It was 2 hour road so she decided to get ready for interview)
.
.
Time skip>>
(1 hour left for interview )
.
.
When she reached to venue god she forgot her umbrella . Thank god rain stopped.

She was sitting on the bench outside the building.
She was dozed off bc of tiredness .
When she heard a loud car strike
She woke up .
And looked at her phone it was 10 mins left for interview she rushed inside the building.
___________
Y/N 's pov

When I was sitting there waiting for my name to be called she heard some Staff gossiping that the person sitting inside to take the interview is so handsome and blah blahblah ||

When one staff called Shin Y/N i went inside .
And i was nervous as hell .
I saw 3 handsome man with cold aura sitting in the chairs
I sat for interview and introduced myself . Holding back my nervousness.
And they asked me some questions and in the middle i was sneezing like hell guess i shouldn't have been wet gosh !
But also i maintained my stability and gave answer boldly .
Then i left the room .
.
.
.
Meanwhile after she left <

"Jungkook what should we do of her should we hire her " jimin asked .

Jk : "I don't think so she can handle my office do u think  also she was sneezing in the whole interview "

Seeing taehyung silent jimin asked .
"Taehyung why are u in deep thinking have u fell for her at first sight or what "
"When i looked at her she reminded me of my sister so jungkook can u ask suga hyung to research over her . And she also told that when she was small she lost her parents. " Taehyung said with eyes full of hope .
Jungkook nodded .
As Y/N was last in number so they thought they would choose candidates for job in their office .
.
.
.
_____________
Author's pov

As Y/N was going home . She spotted one car the car which used to splash her everytime .
She went to car .

"Finally I met u owe me very big "
Then she took off her colour spray
Since she used to carry it all times incase she meet this car she would take her revenge .

Y/N 's POV : "This car looks so fine . Do I have to stain it . "
Y/N's mind : "Think about how many times this car has splashed you when you came in here . "
Y/N's heart : "This doesn't look good see how rich this car looks "
Y/N 's POV : "If this car is rich also . Not my problem.  I will take my revenge . Its not for show that I am carry this spray "

She wrote with spray.
"JERK"
"U OWE ME VERY BIG "
She let out a satisfying laugh and smiled widely like idiot .

Without noticing who was seeing her with I will kill you face .
She turned back and met those blank emotionless eyes .

She quickly turned around and was ready to go but one wrist stopped her .

She widened her eyes and turn around and saw that most handsome man with cold aura looking at her in a blank face .It was Mr Jeon who just now took interview .

"Can u please explain this" he said pointing the car .

____________________!!!!!!___________
💜💜💜📌
It is short chapter but I promise to extend the chapters slowly .

                                               Words : 1000