《4~》

We heard Mrs Jeon i mean mom calling us for dinner .

We went to table and then wow there was so many dishes .

Y/N : "I will wash my hands and be back " i said about to turn then i also asked "but halmoni Where is bathroom ? " i said looking at her.

Halmoni : "Go and tell your boyfriend to take u around " She told and walked away .

I went to jungkook and asked him
Y/N : "Hey let's go or Halmoni will doubt that we are not couples although we are not but shouldn't we make them believe " i said pulling him

Jungkook : "But why are we going did she say to take u around " he said taking off my hand from his arm

Y/N : "Obviously. So that i don't get lost in this big mansion " i said giving him 'duh' look .

Jungkook nodded and walked away

Y/N : "Yaah wait for me first i want to go washroom " i said walking towards him

Jungkook : "there" she said walking away

Y/N : "Okay"
'Why is he walking away pffft can't he just stay here what if i get lost.'
I went to bathroom and did my business and came out when i saw through window that it was already late night . How will i go home now .
Sighing i went to dinner table

I went and sat beside jungkook .
As that seat was left .

Halmoni : "Y/N eat whatever you like " she said giving me some beef

Y/N : "Nae halmoni . You should also eat and stay healthy ."
I said taking that beef .

Mrs park : "Y//N , I didn't know what you liked So, I prepared many dishes hope you like it ." She said with her purest eyes I could feel love in her eyes .

Y/N : "Thank you so much mom . I eat every dishes So no problem . Thank you so much . I will enjoy it " I said assuring her .

I looked at jungkook he widened his eyes when I called Mrs jeon as a "Mom ".

Jk Mom : "I wonder how you and Halmoni met . You both seem close . " She said eyeing me and halmoni

Y/N :" My grandma and halmoni was best friend and i also used to work at her cafe . I mean part time job . And then onwards we were too close when we used to live at busan " I said remembering the memories we created there .

Halmoni : "Yea Y/N was sweet girl and kind girl who needs to be protected at all cost i m glad that she have met jungkook i m so blessed today " She said smiling widely .

When i heard her i thought that we are doing really wrong how can we easily lie her . I hope she doesn't feel betrayed. Both of them

Jk mom : "I m so glad to meet u Y/N . She always used to talk about you . I hope u get married this week only cause i think we are running out of time. "

I choked on my food which i was eating and jungkook gave me water .

I was coughing so hard that Halmoni told jungkook to pat my back .

And finally my breathing was normal .

We all ate our food then we went to living room for some conversation.

Y/N : "Halmoni i think i should go its already late . " I stood up from my seat watching my wrist watch .

Halmoni : "No u will stay with us please Y/N . I want to spend some time with you . And look outside it's already late " she told pulling me to sit .

Y/N : *sighs* okay then . Just for you halmoni .

Jungkook have gone in his room to freshen up .
I sat with mom and halmoni and had some chatting.
After a 1 hour of chat we decided to go to sleep.

Y/N : "Halmoni where will i sleep "

Halmoni : "Should i need to tell obviously with jungkook u will sleep aren't you couples for 3 years . Go and sleep " she said walking away

Mom : "Y/N why are u acting like u both are not couples . If jungkook is making u be his girlfriend forcefully then tell me " She said worriedly i really wanted to tell her that no we are not couples that u think but if i tell jungkook will kill me so i better be quiet .

Y/N : "No! We both are really happy and love each other it not like what u are thinking mom ..... U should go and sleep ..... Goodnight " I said going upstairs (running away)i have seen jungkook going that side even though i don't know his room .
When i was walking through the passage i saw one maid thank fully.

Y/N : "Hey" i said calling her

Maid : "yes mam did u call me "

Y/N : "Yea i wanted to know where is jungkook's room "

Maid : "Turn right and then left u will get the door . Anything else mam "

Y/N : "No thank you so much . Good night "

And then she walked away .

I went that side only got the door
Knock ! Knock!

Jungkook opened the door

Jungkook : "Why are u over here " he said with cold voice.

I made my way and entered his room .

Y/N : "Close the door . I have something to tell you" i said sitting on the chair .

Jungkook : "But why are u here ? Haven't u went home till now " He said closing the door and sitting on the edge of the bed .

Y/N : "Its late night so halmoni told me to stay here "

Jungkook :" Why are u in my room ? There are many guests rooms in the house " he said assembling his paper which was scattered.

Y/N : "Because of u I m in your room . If u haven't said that we are 3 years couples . Why have u lied them so much . Do u know it breaks my heart when i lie to them . I came here to tell that can we tell them truth and I think Mrs Jeon is doubting us . What about that marriage huh ? . Do u want to marry me or what . "

Jungkook : " I know this may be surprising to u but trust me I don't have any way . It's just like emergency.
My father have set marriage with Selugi . I don't like her so . "

Y/N : "Do u have girl phobia ? But wait I am also a girl . But u met me just now . So why me "

Jungkook : "Because you owe me "

Y/N : "Let's talk about it morning i want to sleep . Where will i sleep ?. You don't have couch ? .
'Why is this dress so tight how will I sleep with it '

Jungkook : "First u need to change i don't think u can sleep with your dress "
'Did he heard my thought '

I just nodded

Y/N :"But i don't have clothes if u remember "

He went to closet and brought white tshirt and one trouser .

Jungkook : "U can change bathroom is over there " He said pointing at the side .

I took the clothes and went to bathroom to change.

I came out and saw jungkook is still on his study table .

Y/N : "Where will I sleep " i said seeing only one king sized bed .

Jungkook : "On bed "

Y/N : "But where will you sleep "

Jungkook : "On bed "
'He said like it's nothing'

Y/N: "What"

×××××××××××××÷--------------÷××××××××××
Hey are you still there ?? 📍
I am taking to you beautiful girl . 😶
Words : 1240