《~14》

Priest : "I announce you both as lawfully wedded couple . Now you may kiss the bride "

Wait .. Wait . Woah I forgot that in wedding they kiss also . Oh yea This is not first kiss also Yea yea Y/N play cool .

Jk came closer and kissed my lips which lasted for 3 seconds. My brain was just counting the number .

After parting away I didn't dared to look at him .

Everyone was congratulating us . But the crowd was small . Is this a confidential marriage. Do mafia marry like this only .
I saw Lisa also came .

Lisa : "Y/N congratulations " She said hugging me and then she went to jungkook and hugging him she said
"Congratulations to you too oppa Treat my sister in law well okay . " He nodded and smiled at her .

I looked at them confusely.

Y/N : "Wait , you are his sister. Lisa Omo I didn't saw you at the house tho . "

Lisa : "Actually I don't stay at home . I have my own apartment I stay there .
BTW... Now are you my bestie or you are my sister in law . " She said being confused .

Y/N : "Obviously we are besites . I will at least have someone to talk in work days " I said assuring her .

I noticed jk went missing.

Y/N : " Lisa ! Where did Jungkook go? "

Lisa : "Are you that impatient to be with him ? " She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/N : "Are you teasing me ? I just didn't saw him "

Lisa : "Maybe he went for his work . You know he is workholic. "

Y/N : "Can you tell me how he is like in your perspective ? "

Lisa : "From outside he is cold , ruthless , Jerk ; but From inside he is kind . He is like a coconut . "

Y/N : "Yea he is really kind . But what made him cold . "

Lisa : "You should ask him . It is not appropriate for me to talk about it . But he had really painful childhood. That all I can say . "

After having talk with Lisa and We went home i mean jungkook's home . As jungkook came to pick me up.

Lisa was teasing me so badly the whole time .
Aish!! That girl someday I will also tease her . She should also taste her own medicine. But she is cute unlike her brother.

I ignored jungkook whole wedding.
As I was embarrassed bc of yesterday.

Shit ! Y/N you always mess it up .

I was thinking so many things in ride . Jk was driving. I was thinking . *Haha kinda funny* We just got married and haven't talked with each other .

I saw jungkook's home route was another why is he taking me in other direction.

Y/N : "Mr jeon where are we going ? "

Jk : "My house . Why ? "

Y/N : "If so then why are we going another direction . "

Jk : "I am going to my own house . Did you thought I would stay at that mansion ? ."

Y/N : "You also stay in another house . Yea One second I forgot that you are also rich and can build your own house . "

Jk : "Yea You are dumb. "

Y/N : "Yea and now you married a dumb girl " I laughed at him . "But one thing always confuses me You hate your dad because he cheated on your mom . That's why only OR There must be other reasons. Also does your father stay at abroad most of the time ? "