《~19》

Jk : Do you really think I am a gay ? Then let me prove it .

Y/N : No ... Who told you I think you are a gay ? *in mind : you are a gay .why will I think* .

His face you so close to me that I quickly closed my eyes tightly . Not wanting to see the scene what was about to happen ....

But the door was hung open by Mom .

Mom : "Oh..Sorry . So sorry to interrupt your moment.  You can continue the moment. I just wanted to call you for lunch "

I quickly pushed jungkook and went to mom .

Y/N :" Mom let's go I am really hungry  ."

Mom:" But --- "

Y/N : "No but mom let's go" I said pulling her out before glancing jungkook who was smirking. 

Y/N's mind : I just want to wipe that smirk off .

Mom : "You are being red like a tomato . Y/N "

Y/N : "Haha . I am just flustered. He was so angry that I teased him . " 

Mom : "You are the first one to do that. Even Tzuyu don't dare to do it "

Y/N : "Am I in trouble?  " She just shrugged it off

At dinner table >>

Halmoni :" Y/N I made you this your favourite.  " She said giving me the plate .

Y/N : "Woah halmoni you're the best ."
I said taking the plate . And shoving in my mouth. 

Halmoni : "How is it ? " She looked at me with hopeful eyes .

I made my mouth as if it wasn't tasty. 
And then gave her a thump up .

Halmoni hit me and said "You scared me "

Y/N : "It's really tasty . Miahnae it's just so good to tease you all . "

Mom : "Y/N we were thinking----

Mom was cut off by jungkook's phonecall .

He excused and went to take the call .

Mom : "Y/N we were thinking that you two  should go honeymoon. "

I choked in my food .

Y/N : "But mom don't you think it's just 2 days since we married. "

Halmoni : "Weren't you dating for 3 yrs . Can't I expect my grandchildren to call me halmoni before I die ."

Y/N : "But It's too early . "

Halmoni : "You are already 26 yrs old"

Y/N's mind : We don't even love each other how can I get pregnant.  Bc Mom saw us in that position I can't say anything. 

Jungkook came and ask

Jk : "What were you all talking about ? "
Y/N : "Ntg . Just halmoni makes delicious food ."

Mom : "We were just saying that we will send you both to Honeymoon.  "

Halmoni : "And i am expecting child too . Do you want me to die without seeing your kids ? "

I was so flustered that how could they say that infront of him . Aish !!

Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes and smirked. 

Jk : "Should we fulfill their wishes babe " he said staring in my souls. 

Y/N : "But Aren't you Gay ? "