《2~》

___________
Y/N 's pov

" Look Mr jeon i-i c-can explain it " seeing me scared he loosened his hand .

"Just this car always used to splash me and this car would always show up when i was prepared for smtg important event so i was just taking my revenge please don't take my name out of list i really want to work here it was always my dream " I told the last part joining my hand .

He didn't say anything just stared at the car . And i can tell he was looking very dangerous. My god i was going to pee and cry over there only .

When he had a call .
I just stared at the ground and tried to listen what he was speaking (you know 'curiosity' ). What if he call police . Why is he so concerned tho.

"Mom i don't wanna go " he told and the other line i can't clearly hear cause he used his airpods.

"Mom you know that i have girlfriend" i looked up and he smirked looking at me .

"I will bring her tonight" he told and ended up his call .

"You" he said pointing at me.
I looked up
"If u really want to get job in my company then u need to pay back of what u did " He said pointing the car .

"What pay back u know this driver who drives don't have eyes also and he is a total jerk it's not like this your car " I said with a pissed off tone.

When he took out the car remote and unlocked the car . I immediately closed my mouth with my hands widening my eyes .
'No wonder he was looking me like I will kill you face '

"So would u like to pay me back ? " he asked .

I thought that 'if i go from here i may not get any job and I want this job as necessity for my grandma and i will also take revenge from him . Haha '
After a deep thinking.

"Okay but what I have to do " I said hoping he is not a perverted man

"Ntg just be my girlfriend i mean fake"
He said like it is nothing.

"Are u kidding me . But i m sorry I don't want to be a fake girlfriend . I know I am single who is like potato. But u can get many girls out there with your handsome face so i think u don't need me" i said with a shocked face .

"But i want it now right now so i hope u accept my deal let's say contract.
I will give you a job in this company and u don't need to pay me also" he said with cold eyes .

"How much will it cost to remove it?" I said with i m very rich kind of attitude.

"5 million with painting the car again"
He said .

"Why is it so much ? " I said widening my eyes .

"This car is bugatti la voiture noire . Didn't you know . You stained my favourite car . Shouldn't you pay back " He said with cold voice .

"I think i don't have 5 thousand in my pocket also" i said sighing

"Okay" i said .

He immediately went to sit in the car and opened the door and sat in driver seat after that he horned and i went to another seat .

'What a jerk ' i mumbled and went to other side of the car and sat in the seat next to him.

He folded up his shirt and started the car . The car started beeping.
I looked at him confusely wondering why it started beeping.

"Put on your seat belt " he said eyeing me
"Okay okay " I said being embarrassed.

I was brought in a shopping mall .

I turned to him and asked "Is your house inside this mall "

"No . Come out " he said . Taking off his seat belt . He must be feeling like i am the dumbest girl in the world .

But guess what my seat belt is really tight i was about to break it when i felt a hot breath near my neck i immediately leaned back and pulled my hand back from the belt .

He opened mine belt and i immediately came out of the car . And went at the door of the shopping mall .
I turned back and saw he was looking the car and coming .

"So why did u brought me over here " i said eyeing the mall

"I think u need to get dressed up cause my girlfriend will not look like this "
He said coldly eyeing me from top to bottom.

"Pfffft" I said and ran to catch him .

"Wear this and come out " he said giving me a dress . I gave him 'wtf is this ' wala face
The dress was off shoulder and was pink in colour and the back was exposed it was too short.

"I will choose my own dress sorry no thanks" i said sarcastically with fake smile.

"Okay then i will wait for u at counter and buy shoes also " he said going in counter direction .

I saw a black dresss it was pretty .

I took the dress and changed my dress

I took the dress and changed my dress .
And shoes also one staff came and gave me which fitted perfectly .

After putting my dress in a bag which i was wearing. I went to him and asked how am i looking. He ignored my question and paid the bill .
And went to him car .
I also went behind him . ...can't he even say how am I looking why is it so hard . But i should also only be his fake girlfriend not more than that .

My phone was ringing.
I picked up my call it was Jisoo Unnie
------------
OTP
Y /N : "Hello , Unnie "
Jisoo : "Y/N ! Where are you ? " She said with worried tone .
Y/N : "Today i will not come home . I will tell you after I come . I am fine "
Jisoo : "Okay then take care "
End of call <<<
---------------

After ending the call . I was engulfed by silence.
Breaking the silence I said
Y/N : "Who is in your family ? " I thought he would not understand but
Jungkook : "Mom , Halmoni , Dad and my sister "
Y/N : "Wow! u also have a sister. Whom I will meet when i reach there"
Jungkook : "Halmoni and Mom . Dad  is abroad and sister is here only but she doesn't stay with us  . No more question's ."
Y/N : "Do you think I am an anchor or reporter . I was just trying to lessen the silence. ! No More Questions ! Tch " I said mimicking his voice.

We reached he said . After that i tried to buckle my seat belt but Fuck this seat beat I want to break it . Jungkook saw me struggling and came and said
Jungkook : "Do you wanna break this also . Remember your debt . " saying that he buckled my seat belt .

Y/N : "Its not my fault. What should I do if your Car's seat belt likes me so much " He just ignored me and went inside .

I ran to him and saw a very big and beautiful mansion . Obviously he is Korea 's richest businessman .
My mouth was hung open .
"Is this your house " i said with amazed look .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°°>••••••<<<<<<<<<<<
Thank you for reading this awkward ff haha .                                      
                                          Words : 1200