《~18》

Jin : You dared to ask what are we doing here .

Jhope : We thought your wife got lost . We were finding every room and area. Finally your door was opened and we saw you both sleeping in each other arms peacefully. 

Jimin : So this is what it feels like to be married. 

Taehyung : "You both look good together.  Like a handsome brother handsome sister "He said last part in whisper.  

Lisa : I clicked the photo . I am gonna send this in our family group . *She said showing her phone. *

Jk : You Pisa you wait right there. 

He ran after her and he took Lisa's phone and think so he deleted it .
Lisa came and sat beside me and said

Lisa : Y/N what happened last night ? Did you two sleep well ? Does it hurt anywhere? 

Y/N : Cut it out . Ntg happened between us . He just needed a company last night so I slept here .

Jimin : Oo company.  *jimin said mimicking *

Lisa : I thought I would soon be aunt . My badluck .

Y/N : You can be now also . Can I call you aunty lisa .

Lisa : Y/N you don't understand joke also .

Y/N : Miahnae but i got an innocent mind .

Jk : Can you all get out of my room . I want to get refreshed .

Jin : Let's go kids . What do u wanna have for breakfast.  *Jin said going out of the room . Followed by his hungry maknae's "

Lisa : Y/N here is your clothes.  Get ready here only . Our room is engaged.  *She said giving me a wink*

Y/N : Wait ! What was that for ?  *Everyone left outside leaving me and jk *

Jk : She can be really annoying sometimes. 

Y/N : But I think she's cute .

Jk : Then you can date her . It will not matter to me . I can accept Lesbian relationship .

Y/N : If i was not married.  We would be dating Mr jeon. 

Jk kept taking his steps forward towards me and my steps backwards until my back hit the wall .

Y/N : What are you trying to do ? * I said taking my hands to crisscross cover my chest *

He bent a little towards my ear with his breath was touching my ear .

He said huskily
Jk : But you are married to me Mrs jeon .

My face got red after hearing him telling Mrs jeon . I quickly went towards the shower . And started to calm myself down  . I opened the shower and sat under it 15 mins. 

After that I got myself towel but . Clothes I forgot outside only . Fuck... Y/N you have became so forgetful nowadays. 
I wrapped the towel around myself and opened the small portion of  door to check whether he is there or not .
Perfect he was not there.  I quickly tiptoed to the bag and door was hung open by jungkook but he quickly closed it .

I took the bag quickly and started to run but suddenly I slipped and fell on the floor.  *At this time she knew she fucked up*  (Jungkook heard some thud noise so he quickly opened the door and saw Y/N on the ground )

Jungkook chuckled and looked at Y/N who was looking so pitiful. 

Y/N didn't face him as it was paining as hell she sprained her ankle .

Jk : When will you grow up ?  *He said carried her in bridal style and kept her on the bed . *

Jk : Change first . I will wait outside. Or do you need my help.