《~10》

Y/N : "Jung.Ju. Mr.J.Jeon *Starts thinking deeply * Ahh I.I just remembered something . Can you
Ahhhm Let me go . "

Jungkook : "You . You are really Something. How did you opened this door . ? " He said coldly . But I could see through his eyes his anger .

Y/N : "Ahhh *Think Y/N think * This door was opened Yeah It was open *Wow Y/N you should get award .*

Jk: "Do I look like fool to you . Even you are my fiance. Let me remind you Contract fiance. Don't you dare to interfere in my Business. This is my second time I am warning you . You need me I need you we are just using each other nothing more . I hope you will learn one word called "Privacy " . " He said dangerously that his voice and stares was giving me shivers and chills all around my body .

Y/N : "Look at my wrist .*I said showing him my red wrist which he had holded . * Oh my poor wrist . Ah Geez!!! its all because you . *He loosened my hand wrist and I took the chance to hit his knee and by catching his wrist I spun his hand * Do you think I am weak , Don't you ever try to apply you force . Otherwise it will be called
A-b-u-s-e .You may be man but don't mistake women power What is that you don't want to show ? Do you want me to see . Let me push it . "

I was about to push it just then Jungkook got up for which I loosed balance and fell on top of him and my lips touched his neck . And bumped my head . Aah shit this jungkook is so unlucky. What my Luck !! . I got up from him then said

Y/N : "I may be your fiance - This may be contract marriage but let my say this Mr jeon Logically. .. we are .. using each other . I am using you cause of money bc I needed it And you are using me cause of Fiance to show off .
Bc of you are born with golden spoon you can't pick at me . I will come for work tomorrow onwards ...*bows * Cya "

I went cursing this mf jungkook . He is a total bastard . Jerk !!

Jungkook POV

Was I too harsh on her ?

But why is her words paining me .
"we are .. using each other . I am using you cause of money bc I needed it And you are using me cause of Fiance to show off .
Bc you are born with golden spoon you can't pick at me"

Why am I thinking about her words .
But I didn't thought she was this strong .
Thank God she didn't see what was inside otherwise she would knew Who I Really AM .
But wait why am I getting scared that she would knew .

The real question arises how Did she open the lock ?
I need to ask Suga Hyung to dig in it and her too .

My mind is about to blast because of this Crazy girl .

I started working . After some hours

Jimin entered.

Jimin : "What a workaholic man "

Jungkook : "What brings you here "

Jimin : "I just thought I would meet Y/N where is she . "

Jk: "From tomorrow she will join "

Jimin : "Wow jungkook *Touches his neck * Are you cheating on Y/N "

Jk: "Huh?"

Jimin : "Why is girls lipstick on your neck "

Jk : "What!! That crazy girl . I hate her so much . Girls are all gold diggers That's why I hate them . I thought Y/N is different but she is also same " He says rubbing that mark

Jimin : "I came to give you Y/N 's information. And to check your door . Yoongi Hyung sent me . I will get on work . I think by reading you will get your answer . "