《~13》

Y/N : "I am sorry to wreck your house"

Jk : "No Y/N you haven't, our house was already wrecked when he married another women "

I widened my eyes .

Jk : "Don't be too shocked "

Y/N : "Okay then I will head out . "

Jk : " I am also coming along. Let me drop you Its quiet late ."

Y/N : "Hmm okay "

Whole ride was silent i told him to stop the car at convenience store .

Y/N : "You can stop here . I need to buy something. I can go from here Its near only . "

Jk : "Okay if you say so . "

After that he went back and I headed to buy beer and fried chicken from the convenience store then went to my house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day >>>

After coming from work to Y/N's house>
___________
Y/N 's POV

Tomorrow my life will change for 6 months. I will be that cold jerk's wife .
Can't he give holiday today . God he gives work too much . I still have to complete the report.

On my way I saw someone standing in front of the building.

I noticed she was Tzuyu .

Y/N : "Tzuyu what are you doing here ? "

Tzuyu : "Y/N I love jungkook so much can you break up with him . I am sure I will keep him safe and love him . "

Y/N : " For that , You need to ask jungkook. If you loved him , Why would you cheat at him ? "

Tzuyu : "You bitch are you being Sarcastic to me . You are also clinging with him for money . Aren't you ? "

Y/N : "Miahnae but I love him "

Tzuyu : "You need to drop the act I know you don't love him . You are just with him for contract . "

Y/N : "Oh !! So you know . " I smirked at her .

Tzuyu : "How dare a low girl like you smirk at me . " Suddenly she slapped me . And grabbed my hair .

Y/N : "I was respecting you bc you are jungkook's friend but i guess that you crossed the limit . "
I grabbed her hand and twisted it and grabbed her hair .
I saw someone coming . Oh she is in full backup.
She laughed at me like a psyco.

They bet me till I was wounded . I fought with them but how can I beat 5 of them . I just laid as I saw them laughing and going .

After gathering all my things I went inside my apartment limping. After showering and dressing my wound .
I sat and drank my beer .
After some time I started to feel tipsy. Suddenly my doorbell rang . I looked from the hole and saw jungkook. I opened the door and quickly hugged him .

Y/N : "Hehe , I thought in drama main male lead would come before the main female lead gets beat up by second female lead . But I gress It doesn't happen in my life . "

Jk : "Why are you drinking Y/N ? What happened to your face. Who beat you "
Y/N : "Shhh jungkook shouldn't know about it . We should tell him I fell down . Okay . But wait why do you look like him ?

Jk : "Y/N first let's sit down "

They sat and Y/N was drinking again even tho sbe was already drunk. The pain that Tzuyu cost her was very little than the amount of beer she drank .

Jk : "Stop drinking. "

________________
Jungkook's POV

I came to give her mobile phone . But She already drunk.
She was again trying to drink .
I snatched her drink away and drank it . It was the cheap beer but That was the last so I didn't wanted her to drink it .
I looked at her table there was 5 cans which she already drank .