《7~》

_____________
Author's Pov.
At Company >>

Y/N after working so hard on her first day that her eyes felt heavy and slept on her desk .

Jungkook was about to go home but he saw Y/N sleeping on the desk and felt guilty as he had given so much work to Y/N . He went near Y/N and saw all the works given by him was done .

He called out her name but she didn't wake up so he patted her shoulder and she became shocked and opened her eyes .
__________
Y/N 's Pov

I opened my eyes and saw Mr jeon checking the file .
I stood up and saw his famous signature face ( blank face) .
'Does he know how to appreciate. I worked soooo hard '

Mr jeon : "You are off now you can go"
He said checking the files which i have completed.
'What a cold jerk '
Y/N : "Okay . Thank you Sir . I have completed my work. "

Jk : "Tomorrow we have business party I want you to come with me . "

I nodded but suddenly when I was packing my things from the table . my stomach growled as i was so hungry.

Mr jeon : "Do you want to join in dinner "
'Why is he asking me ? Was he touched seeing my work '

Y/N : "No ..No i can manage. Thank you Sir..... Now i will go ."

I was about to go but Mr jeon catched my arm and said
Mr jeon : "U need to come with me though. You need to act u are my soon-to-be-wife ." Saying that he walked away . Maybe he forgot something from his office.
I was shocked seeing him call me soon-to-be-wife. This man sure has some problem with polarity .

I came back to my senses .

Y/N : "Yaaahhh who wants to be your wife also . I haven't agreed it " I said more like yelled and Bc of angryness i hit my leg on my chair and saw it was swollen.
I cursed mumbling.

After sometime jungkook came and saw me sitting on the chair .

Jungkook : "What happened why are you sitting here "

Y/N : "My ankle have been swollen. " I was about to cry because of pain.

Jungkook : "Oh ! Let me see which leg"
I pointed My Right leg and he squat down to check my ankle .

He touched my ankle which was paining . I winced and grabbed his shoulder. As I was about to cry .

Suddenly he got up and I thought he was mad that i grabbed his shoulder.

Y/N : "Sorry . I didn't mean to but my ankle is paining like hell " Finally I burst in tears .

Jungkook : "Wait here let me bring Medical box " Then he went .

Y/N 's mind : 'Y/N you must be crazy why u cried in front of your boss on your first day only . '
Y/N's heart : 'She is being emotional can't you see '
Y/N : "Its so embarrassing stop it you both "

Jungkook came and squat down .

Jk: "Eat this " He said giving me dried mango .

And i took and ate .

Jk : "Put your leg here " He said patting his lap .
I was hesitating but he grabbed my leg and placed it on his lap . Because of eating my pain was little reduced.

He applied cream and bandaged it .
I blushed as i haven't been this close to any man .

I was staring at him . He was too focused and bandaging softly to not hurt me .

Jk : "If u have done checking me out then u can take your leg ." He said and turned towards me . Our eyes met and we were staring at each other . Until my phone rang . My saviour ㅠㅠ .