《~9》

At hospital
_____________
Y /N's pov

I went in general ward and saw Halmoni looking weak .
I held her hands softly . Tears were threatening me to come out . I just didn't wanted to be weak .

After some time i saw her moving her hand and slowly opening her eyes .
Y/N : "Halmoni "
I said and called doctor.

Doctor was checking her as i just stood over there .

Doctor : "She is okay . She is little weak but she will be okay after 3 days bed rest . "
I just nodded . As my mouth was not opening. Because of thinking i was about to lose her .

I went to her .
Halmoni : "Y/Naah ! See I am okay now "

Y/N : "You didn't told me . You should have told before i started staying at Seoul "

I knew she had this disease but i didn't thought it would be this serious. I never asked her and went to seoul to work and accumulate money so that i can get her operated .

Halmoni : "I am really sorry Y/N . Where is sunmi are you Here alone ."

Y/N : "She went to school . I am not alone ---
I was cut off by jungkook walking in .

Jungkook : "Y/N you are here . I was looking for you from morning " He said and noticed my grandma and said "Annyeonghaesaeyo Halmoni " *bowing *

Y/N : "He is jeon halmoni's Grandson ." I said and saw Jeon halmoni and Mrs je...I mean mom walking in .

Y/N : "Halmoni , Mom you also came "

Jk/Halmoni : "We said to jungkook that we will come . Didn't this brat told you " She said with suspicious eyes .

Jk Mom : "Y/N must be scared that's why she forgot .... *She came to me * My girl is looking so pale . Didn't jungkook took care of you . Your leg is still hurt ."

Y/N : "I am fine now . He took care of me . I am glad he was with me yesterday " I said eyeing jungkook who was just sitting there eyes on his tablet. What can i expect from this workaholic person.

Y/N : "Halmoni , Mom sit here" I said getting up .

Halmoni : "No Y/N your leg is still not healed ."

Y/N : "I am fine see ." I said jumping and walking and doing my model walk . I pulled them and made them sit .

All three of them laughed . I smiled
Y/N : "You all can talk i will bring us something to eat " I said and went away.

I heard someone calling me .
I looked back but my leg tripped.
I closed my eyes tightly as I was about to feel the hard floor .
But Wait!!! I didn't feel . But I just felt someone's muscular hand holding my waist .

I opened my eyes and saw jungkook looking at my eyes . I also stared at him . I heard him clearing his throat .

"Do you want to stay like this only " His voice was cold as always .

"Who wants to stay also . If you leave me then only I will stand . " He immediately let go off my waist and I felt hard floor .

"Yaah . Aish this Jerk ! " 'He didn't helped me to stand also . What a brat' I said seeing him walking away .
________________
Jungkook's POV

Why is my heart beating fast ??
I need to go for Check up .

_____________
Author's pov

After taking few steps One thing hit
Y/N 's mind . What if Jeon Halmoni says about our fake relationship to Halmoni . She stopped her steps .