《~11》

Y/N : "Huh?? I know I have made up my background but its somehow true only . But tell your that cat guy to stop putting spamming my account.  I may have researched on you But I will admit that guy is more better than me . I still have many things to learn . "

Jungkook : "I am a mafia . No ones except bts knows it . My code name is •Bĺæćķ Jķ•  That's what you wanted me to say right ? "

Y/N : "Yea Thank you for confirming it . Are you a good or bad ? Mafia . I mean  Do you go around killing people?  That door what is in there ?

Jk: "You need to know that much only . I am a good Mafia . And i go around killing people. "

Jk's POV : *Why did I said her everything.  Why I don't want to keep any misunderstanding between us ? *

Y/N : "Since we know *stomach grumbles * umm about each other so no problem now . I don't have any problem marrying you " I said what 's on my heart .

Jk : "You must be hungry.  Door is over there "

This I want to know more about this guy and here he is pushing me away.  I am also the stubborn queen .

Y/N : "Aren't you forgetting something?  "

Jk : "What ? "

Y/N : "You forgot to apologise me "

Jk : "Ahhmmm . I haven't done anything wrong and we are equal Miss Shin "

Why am I feeling dizzy . ?
______________
Author's POV

Jungkook saw Y/N getting dizzy and asked her if she was okay but she fainted on his arms .

He quickly picked her up and Called jin who was a doctor. 

Jin checked her up and gave her medicines.

Jk : "Hyung , Why did she fainted ? "
Jungkook became so worried.

It was Jin's first time seeing him getting so much worried for a girl .

Jin : "It was because of fatigue  and she haven't eaten anything since morning think so That's why she have fainted . "

Jk : "Hmm Thank you "

Jin : "BTW jungkook who is she ? "

Jk : "She is my Fiance.  We are going to get married after 2 days . "

Jin : "Oh ! Then you need to take care of her . She is really stressed . But am I missing something ? Why does she looks like Taehyung's father "

Jk : "I think that she is Taehyung's sister.  That's why i am marrying her . I need your help . " He goes and pulls out drawer and takes out a toothbrush wrapped in plastic and gives to jin .

Jin : "Do you want me to test it ? "

Jk : "Yea . You can take some strands of her hair"

*Jin takes her some strands in a sample plastic .*

Jin : "Okay then . I will go . You need to come for Check up also okay . "

Jk nods .

After jin went jungkook watches Y/N and takes some strand of hair back which was blocking her face .
_________
Jk's POV : Why do I have a sudden urge to kiss her ? Shin or Kim Y/N you are making me crazy """
I shaked my head and take those thoughts out of my head .
___________
Y/N 's POV

I opened my eyes and saw I am in unknown place .
Wait , This is jungkook's office.  What am I doing over here . I saw Jungkook doing his work .

Y/N : "Jungkook ! What happened to me ? "