《~23》

Y/N : "You cheated on me . I thought you -- Yaaah put me down . I am not drunk . I just took 4 gulps . You drank ᴀʟʟ my liquor . " I said as I was being carried by jungkook. I think in our room . He was stumbling while carrying me .
"Hehe you are drunk too "

Y/N said and let herself being carried by this person who already has stolen her heart .
And jungkook he on the other hand keeps on denying the fact that he loves her .

Y/N: "Jungkook do you like me ?  "  She asked as he kept her on the bed plucking her on the duvet .
He kept silent which drove Y/N crazy . IU kissing Jk was not making  it less . She already drove in a deep ocean of jealously .

Y/N cupped his face with her hands and read his face which was shocked . She made sure she won't regret this by looking at his face before kissing him like there is no tomorrow  . After coming back to his senses jk also kissed her back .  (ꪶꫀᡶక ꪶꫀꪖꪜꫀ ỉᡶ ᡶꪮ ꪗꪮꪊꪹ ỉꪑꪖᦋỉ᭢ꪖᡶỉꪮ᭢ ★~(◠‿◕✿) )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ >>>
у/и 'ѕ ρσν

A bright sunlight was disrupting my sleep . Squinting my eyes I opened it and felt sore  and naked . I felt someone's hand . My mouth gasped when I saw jungkook sleeping next to me peacefully . After removing  his hand and collecting my clothes I went to bathroom did my business and went down to kitchen.  Honestly speaking I don't  want to face him since I remembered  I was the one who initiated it in the first place . I am feeling so in pain which I can't describe.  I saw halmoni and other elder's already  on the dining table .

Seeing me walking uncomfortably halmoni asked
Halmoni : "Y/N why are you walking like that are you okay ? "
Y/N : "It's just cramps.  I will be okay . Good morning everyone . " I said as I took one chair beside halmoni which was empty. 

I took the juice which was placed infront of me by Mrs kim .
I thanked her and took it .

Halmoni : "Today you all had flight . But what about Y/N ? "

Mr kim :" Since She is not feeling good let's not send her. "

Y/N : "What are you all talking about ? Where ? "

Halmoni : " It's about business trip . BTS members are going . "

Y/N : " But Halmoni Where are they going ? "

Halmoni : "City of love , Paris . We thought to send you both to honeymoon but again they had business trip so ... Next time after he come's back we decided to send you both . "

Y/N : "Then I will stay . "

After we had our talk jungkook with IU was coming down .
I don't know but I am so jealous of IU . She always clings with Jk . ANd JK he seems to like her company .

What the...  why does she also have luggage ?

I saw Lisa coming from back . As I noticed her  she started waving me aggressively .
I also waved her .

They ( BTS )all sat for breakfast . Lisa came beside me as it was empty .

Lisa : " Y/N why do you look so pale Oh my dear "

Y/N : " Just cramps . I am okay "

Lisa : " Oh so you have bad cramps . Okay then . .... wait are you not coming ? "

I gave her a weak smile .

Lisa : " Me and IU unnie will also go don't you wanna come . "

I knew it IU will also tag along . Aish I thought only BTS will go .