《~15》

Y/N : "This is the most embarrassing moment for me too . But ..Can I ask you a favour ? " I looked at him with the puppy eyes which was filled with desperation .

Jk : " What is it ? We will be late for office say fast . "

Y/N : "Actually my period have started and I don't have clothes nor a pad . So... Can you buy it for me ? Please !" I said it and looked up to see his face but he just got emotionless face .

Jk : "Okay then. I will be back . " He said and went .

I decided to take hot shower till then.

Jk's POV

After taking my car key I drove till shopping mall .

After buying her some dress . I went to convenience store .

I saw many sanitary pads with different brand . Which brand does she uses ?
I called her but she isn't picking up .

I took out one brand each and went to pay the bill .

Store girl became shocked to see so many sanitary pads of different brand .

Store girl :" Is this everything for your girlfriend ? "

Jk : " Actually she's my wife ." I said being proud but Why did I have urge to say it .

Store girl : "Oh! Sir do you need chocolates to soothe the pain ? "

Jk : "Why does it pain a lot ? "

Store girl : "Yes , It pains a lot . Every month girl has to go through the pain which feels as if we are at the brink of death . Isn't it unfair ? "

Jk : " It is unfair . I respect you girls . I will bring chocolates and come . " I said and went to bring different kinds of chocolates .

After paying I went to house .

I went inside her room after knocking.

I saw bed was empty with blood stain over it . I heard some noise from the bathroom , she was showering.

Jk : " Y/N ! Y/N ! " I called her and finally she responded .

Y/N : "Mr jeon ! Can you keep it in front of the bathroom door . Thank you . "
I kept it as she said and went in my room.

Y/N's POV

After I finished showering I took the bags .
And my jaw was dropped. Did this guy brought every pad of the store . He brought chocolates also . Omo .

I saw he brought one office attire. I took it and wore it . I came out of bathroom and my jaw was dropped. Did he changed the sheets . It was clean with no stain .

After being ready I went to kitchen.

But table was already set with breakfast .

I looked around and saw jungkook sitting in the living room obviously with his second wife (Laptop ) .

I called him to eat . And he came after that we sat to eat .
Jk : " I ordered it . You can also order if u don't feel like making . "

Y/N : " Huh ?? Yesterday you were talking as if you will make me your maid . "

Jk : " Let's eat " He said trying to change the topic . I also started eating as I didn't wanted to fight with him .

After we ate he stood up and I also stood up and kept the dishes on the sink . After that I followed jungkook.