《~26》

Jin's POV

Jin : " What do you mean by she left the country ? " I said to Yoongi since he just now gave me the information about Y/N leaving the country . I am really tensed including everyone here . We got to know about the divorce too . Which was a sad thing they gave up too easily.

Yoongi : "She now lives in London  . "

Taehyung : "Why does she want to be alone ?"

Yoongi : "I got this from the hospital .  "

Everyone Gasped looking at the report. 

Jimin : "Shouldn't Jk know about this.  Is he informed . "

Namjoon : "I don't think so he is informed. "

Jhope : "Should we tell him .I think we should since he have given up his will to live . "

Jin : "No this only depends on Y/N we should not interfere . "

Taehyung : "Let's visit her . She is in her crucial period we cannot leave her alone . I wonder how she is handling her divorce , pregnancy , work , settling in a new city , she must be feeling lonely . "

Yoongi : "She is not alone . Jackson .
is also with her . ANd I think he likes her . "

Namjoon : "It's okay . But I thought Y/N liked Jungkook . "

Jin : "But what about Jungkook . "

Lisa : "Hey guys youd Lisa noona is back . "

Jin : "Lower your voice Lisa . CAn you atleast talk like a women "

Lisa : " Okay okay but why are you all so tensed did something happen while I was gone . "

Hoseok : "Have you contacted with Y/N . "

Lisa : Oh yea from that last night I haven't contacted her . Why did something happen ?"

Taehyung : "She and Jungkook they both are divorced now and Y/N went to London with Jackson . They signed papers that last night ."

Lisa : " What I was just away for 1 week how could this much happen . What is the reason ?  "

Jin : "I asked jungkook he said Y/N don't like him and likes Jackson . So we should accept her decision . "

Lisa : "No... No this is a very big misunderstanding cause that night Y/N was about to confess him . My brother is so misconceptual when it comes to love and marriage. "

Jimin: "Let me tell you one big news Lisa ?"

Lisa : "Wa..what news "

Jimin : "I am feeling thirsty.  It would be nice if I had something to drink " (being dramatic )

Lisa: "Not again . " She said and took out a bottle of juice and gave to him .

Lisa : "Now what is the news ?"

Yoongi : "Hoseok video her "

Hoseok : "Haha okay so pretty plz here . "

Lisa : "Tell me fast I am being so impatient that I can even beat you . "

Jimin : "Y/N is pregnant . "

She became shocked .

Lisa : "No way ... i mean how ... Were they in that type of relationship . OMG is my brother playboy . Does he know ?"

Everyone nodded their head as no .

Yoongi : "Actually thr thing is Y/N noticed many times that Jungkook was very fond of IU and she thought thay she would give up on him . Since she couldn't help but feel that way when she was around him . I think she saw them kissing . I am not sure tho . But what the heck is wrong with jungkook can't he choose one of them . Like if he likes IU then be with her . Why is he making it look like he is the victim ! ?' "