《6~》

I knocked at the door
"Come in "
I heard and went inside.
"What is my next schedule ? Shouldn't u say me " He said focusing on his computer.
"I..I forgot to bring your To do list with me . I will bring it right away . " I said and went out to bring but i saw lisa coming .

"This u forgot. Keep with you everytime Okay " She said handing me To do list and and the list which i need to follow.
"Thank you so much " I said and again went inside the office after knocking.

"Sir we have meeting with Mr kang in about 10 mins " I said looking at my watch .

"Okay , Help me to arrange it " I nodded and went towards the desk .
Suddenly my leg twisted but i balanced myself and didn't let me fall as the office was so big and slippery floor .

My leg was paining like hell while arranging the files .

After 10 mins . We were walking towards meeting room .

"U need to note down everything we will say and make me report and submit it . " He said

I nodded even though i m not a fast writer i put my phone's voice recorder on so that i can record and make report. I know i m smart . Being proud of my idea i went inside.

After meeting was over i looked at the schedule and it was lunch time .

"What would you like to have for lunch ? " I asked him

"We will have lunch with Mr kang . " I nodded.

And went with him to have dinner as i was hungry.

We went to the restaurant. And wow it was so expensive restaurant . I never ate in this restaurant before .

We went to reserved room .
"Hello Mr Kang " Jungkook said and took the chair and sat down .
I was just standing over there .
"She is my new secretary " He said . Wow dude he have some heart .
"Hello my name is Shin Y/N . " I said and gave a slight bow .

"Oh yea i saw you on the meeting at office. You can sit down. " Mr kang said and I was waiting for that only .
They were talking some stuff and i was so hungry that i can't focus on them .
'Are they here to talk only . Will u not eat . Why is this handsome food flirting with me '

"Shall we eat then let's discuss it later " Mr kang said .
'That's what i was waiting for ' .

"Yea " He said and they started eating and so i .

I was eating less cause i don't wanna lose my image tho.

After eating . We went to office.

I was going to bring coffee to him and i have to go through stairs . Since the elevator is not working.
Fuck you elevator ....
I was mumbling suddenly i bumped my head on a hard chest .

I looked up and saw an angelic face wow did god send me an angel .

??? : "Hey are you okay

??? : "Hey are you okay ." He asked me so softly

Y/N : "Yea i m okay. Sorry for bumping on you. "
*Gosh his voice is also so soothing .*

??? : "You are the personal secretary of Mr Jeon . I m Park Jimin . How is your work going "

Y/N : "Myself Shin Y/N and i think it's a total curse that i m working here . Its so hectic to work . Today is my first day and he is a total jerk no a cold jerk . Can't he drink coffee less . I have gone to bring coffee almost 4 times to cafeteria. And what my luck elevator is also not working . I have tons tons of report to make how can i finish till tomorrow---

Jimin : "Y/N i think u should stop now"

Y/N : "Let me talk he is not around also "

Jimin gave sign with his head to turn back . I turned and saw Mr jeon .

I turned to jimin quickly and said Y/N : "So

Y/N : "So... what was i talking about uh.uh... Mr jeon is very nice yk everyone should have a boss like him . I feel so lucky to work with Mr jeon " After saying that I quickly ran away from the scene .

-------------------------
Jungkook's POV

"Hey jimin what are you doing over here " I asked him and we were walking towards office.

Jimin : "Your secretary is quite interesting " he said laughing at her behaviour.
"Why are you giving her hard time . She was looking like a kid when she was complaining about you "

I stayed silent.

Jimin : "Jungkook u should not be hard on her . She might resign "

Jk: "hmmm"

Jimin : "BTW halmoni was saying u got girlfriend. Who is she ? Won't u introduce her to me."

Jk: "You have already met her "

Jimin : "Did u got back with her ? Jungkook u must be kidding me "

Jk: "No . I mean Y/N . She's my fake girlfriend. "

Jimin : "How u met her ? "

Jk : "Stop talking . And give these files to Y/N on your way "

Jimin : "Why are you giving so much work to her .*sighs* Okay bye see you ."

Jimin was about to go but again he returned
Jimin : "I forgot to say that . Tomorrow night Business party will be held do you wanna come. " he said handing me invitation card

Jk: "I am not sure " .

Jimin : "Then see you over there . Come with Y/N ." This guy I haven't confirmed also .

He went . And I started heading towards my office . Thinking about her ....

'Is she my best friend . Why does she feel and look so familiar . Am i thinking too much . Why do i feel so attached with her .'

I looked at Y/N being annoyed as jimin gave her files . I chuckled looking at her expression.

''''''''°°°°°••••••>-<•••••°°°°°'''''''
Was it a really tiring day ? 😩
                   If you have no one to ask these questions your author nim can ask .😊So don't be shy to msg me . My instagram ID is _bcdefghijklm_opqr_t_vwxyz  . You can text me anytime . Let me be your online therapy. 😉
                                              Words : 991😟