《3~》

My mouth was hung open

My mouth was hung open .
"Is this your house no..no..Mansion" i said with amazed look .
" Wow!  Its so beautiful " I said as my mouth was hung open . With widened eyes .

"Yes I know . You can close your mouth . Otherwise flies will enter ......
Just speak if it's necessary and we should make them believe that u are my girlfriend " he said walking away .

"Okay . You know i m world's great actress "I said showing my okay sign 👌 and walked to him.

After entering i saw an middle aged lady welcoming us .

"U just came from a business trip and got a girlfriend " she said looking at me to jungkook.

I just bowed and smiled at her .

"Her name is Y/N " he said . Then i felt a hand on my waist . I widened my eyes and looked at him .

"Hello Mrs Jeon my name is Shin Y/N . You are really beautiful like your son " i said smiling to her.

"You too are beautiful Y/N and if u call me mom i would love it " She said smiling towards me .

"Mom do u want to just stay here and talk don't u wanna let us in ? " he said coldly

"Oh yeah . I totally forgot " she said giving us way

Mother and son was talking when i was admiring the furniture of the house
'Wow its so high quality furniture and so pretty . This is how rich people live . Wow Daebak . '

"Y/N why are u standing over there come sit with us . " she asked me .

I was going there and about to reach when , clumsy me who don't know how to walk in heels slipped and my leg hit on the sofa .

"Aaaaaaa!!! " i screamed and was catching my feet which was swollen .

Jungkook came near me and asked
"Don't u know how to walk" he said like whisper.
I was still trying to hold my tears back (emotional me )

I saw Mrs jeon seeing me worriedly .
"Are u okay dear " she asked me trying to touch my feet .

"I m okay Mrs jeon" i said and quickly got up and guess what my leg did not supported me and i was about to fall when i felt his hand on my waist trying to prevent me from falling .

"Jungkook make her sit on the couch ." Mrs jeon said and She went away .

I sat with the help of him then he got a call and went outside .

I was clutching my leg because it was paining a lot .
this is so embarrassing.
Aish !! Y/N why are u so clumsy .

I was just in my thoughts when I saw
Mrs jeon coming with first aid .

She sat down infront of me .
And said "Let me treat your wound otherwise it will get worse" she said and when i catched her hand

"No Mrs jeon let me do it " i said taking the ointment

" Just think of me as your mom what if your mom see this and she would feel really bad and say that my son is not taking good care of you " she said taking ointment from my hand .

I just nodded .

"I don't have a m..mom " i said with a low and cracked voice .

Her eyes soften seeing me and she just told "Who said u don't have mom . You are like a daughter to me . So if u ever say that u don't have mom i will come running to u okay to remind u that u have a mom " she said dressing my wound.

"Thank you so much mom " i said smiling as if i was about to cry

"Where is jungkook BTW " she asked me .

"He is outside in the balcony " i said pointing towards the balcony .

"Done " she said and sat beside me .

"Thank you mom " i said

" Does he take care of u . As you know he doesn't open up to anyone and is arrogant plus cold . Me and his grandma arranged his marriage so many times but he didn't came .
Maybe he had u on his mind " she said with smiling brightly.

"Grandma where is she? Is she not at home? " i asked her looking around.

"No she had went market and she is coming . Maybe she will arrive soon and u can meet her " she said looking at her wrist watch .

"I would love to meet her " i said

And jungkook also came back and sat on the sofa . Looking at his phone .

"I will go check the kitchen and arrange for dinner " she said and walked out .

I heard door bell ring .

I saw old lady coming towards me and
"Halmoni " i said being surprised and immediately got up went to hug her .
I think i forgot my pain on my leg for a moment .

"Y/Nshii what are u doing over here "
She asked while hugging me .

Jungkook cleared his throat and we broke our hug and looked at him

"Halmoni am i invisible can u pay attention on me too . And she is my girlfriend which i was saying let's sit and talk bc she is in pain " he said and came to me and catched me and make me sit on the couch .
'Why happened to him why is he acting all nice'

Halmoni : "You grew up a lot Y/N and really pretty now it seems like my wish come true "

Y/N : " Halmoni Did u wanted me to get hurt " I said being emotional

Halmoni : "No pabo . I wanted you to marry my grandson ( She said taking my hand and seeing me shocked she changed her question) How is your grandma ? Did u leave her and came to seoul ? "

Y/N :"It was necessary for me to come here i didn't wanted to leave her though "

Halmoni : "How did you two met ? " she said eyeing jungkook who was busy in his phone

Y/N : "It was an unexpected meeting " I said remember how we actually met .
"I think my life is full of coincidence nowadays" .

________________________×_____________
Thank you for your support.  😇
                     Hope you are liking it . 😳
                                              Words : 1019👀