《~16》

I opened his shirt and my mouth gasped seeing the scars on his body . But it was kinda pretty .

I looked at his arm which was bleeding. 

After bringing  first aid box I dressed his wound . It was deep cut purposely did with a sharp knife.

I looked at him sleeping peacefully. 
This is the first time I am seeing him sleeping peacefully. 

His face was whole red . I touched his forehead and he was burning like hell.

I quickly went to bring bowl of cold water and  towel .
I placed the  towel dipped in cold water on his forehead. 
After taking out thermometer from the first aid box . I placed it on his mouth. 
It was   37.3  °C . Why does he have high fever that also so suddenly ?

>>> MORNING >>>
Jungkook's POV

I was waken up by my alarm. My head was about to burst.  I tried to adjust the light I opened my eyes and looked around.  I saw Y/N was sleeping with her head on my bed . I looked at the table and saw a bowl of water .

Did she took care of me last night .

I hissed with pain when I tried to move . I looked at my arm and saw it was bandaged neatly. 

I got out of the bed . I picked up Y/N and placed her on my bed . She is such a heavy sleeper .

I went to shower after that .

Y/N's POV

I was woken up by the sunlight.  I looked around squinting my eyes.  I quickly got up after recognising the room . How did I end up on his bed ?
I saw Jungkook coming out of bathroom half naked with towel around his waist. 

I quickly hid under the duvet. 

After some time I peeped out and saw no one . I sighed and got up and went to do my mrng routine .
As I was hungry I went to prepare breakfast.  I had already brought groceries yesterday so I can cook today .

I quickly made porridge and hangover soup for jungkook.
And Sandwich for his friends and me .

I saw jungkook coming down the stairs . He came straight to kitchen and sat down to eat .

Y/N : Good morning Mr jeon how is your fever . Are you feeling well ? *I asked placing my hand on this forehead*

Jk : Thank you for taking care of me yesterday.  You didn't needed to do it . Why is there 2 plates more ? Who came ?

Y/N : Oh !! Your friends came Mr min yoongi and another is Mr kim taehyung ----

Taehyung : Y/N !! you don't need to call us too formally. You can call us oppa since u are younger than us .

Jk : Hyung !! You should have went home yesterday.

Yoongi : Instead of thanking us you are telling us to go . Ungrateful brat .

Jk : I am just afraid that you will nag me and say because of me you need to send away your girlfriends .

Taehyung : Are you afraid that We would interrupt your sweet time with your wife .

Jk : BTW Hyung I have something to discuss with you later . *Jungkook said looking at taehyung and Taehyung nodded *

Y/N : Let's have our breakfast first .

I looked at their reaction to see how the food was .

Yoongi : It is so tasty Y/N . It tastes different. 
Taehyung : I haven't eaten like this Sandwich before .
Jk :I also wanna taste it . *Jungkook said looking at sandwich *
Y/N: You have fever so you should eat that . *I said pointing at the porridge and soup *
Taehyung : Y/N have especially made this soup and porridge for you drink it .
Y/N : Yea taste how is it  and tell me .
Jungkook : Wow this really amazing.  *I smiled at him *
Yoongi : Y/N ! If you want to impress him , Food is always the best way . *I just giggled "