《~22》

Y/N's POV (after eating )
I went to take shower as jungkook was talking with the elder's down . I was tired and went to Jungkook's room . I was really surprised what happened today . I need to talk with him after he comes .
Sorting out the thoughts which was tingling around my head . I went to bed and scrolled through some social media .

Time skip ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 2 ʜᴏᴜʀs

Why haven't he came ? It's already late .
I thought realising the time . I got out from the bed and went downstairs. I saw him sleeping in the living room on the sofa .
Why is he sleeping over here ?
I went towards him and crouched down untill I saw his face clearly.

Y/N : "You look cute when you are sleeping. No cold gaze , No emotionless face only an innocent look . Which I can admire only when you are sleeping. I don't know if you like me like a simple girl or if you like me because I am a daughter of Kim family. You make me confuse. " I said in low voice so that I don't wake him up . I traced his face with my index finger . Sweeping his bangs away from his eyes . I traced his nose which was looking perfect. And his lips which smiles only sometimes and his perfect jawline. He is looking perfect , etheral and innocent.
I could stare him whole night .

But suddenly he frowned tightly and shaked his head continuously by murmuring " no " . Is he having bad dream . Should I wake him up ?

Y/N : "Jungkook !! Wake up ! Wake up ! " I shaked him continuously but suddenly he catched my neck choking me . After coming in his sense , he loosened his hand on my neck and looked at me . I was surprised by his behaviour.

Jungkook : "Oh . Are you okay ? " He said touching my neck .
As I ran out of breath I was breathing heavily. I nodded assuring him .

Jk : "I would like to remind you that when I am sleeping don't come near me . " He said and went out leaving me alone. In the night I didn't failed to noticed that his eyes had tears. This is the first time I saw his tears in his eyes .

Y/N : "Where is he going at night ? Should I follow him ? " I followed behind him and saw him going towards the terrace. I stopped on my tracks when I saw him crying. He sat where he pushed the guy who kidnapped me . He buried his face on his hands and sobbed. His knees gave up . Not knowing what to I went beside him and crouched down on his level and hugged him. He noticed me and stopped crying and asked coldly
Jk : "What are you doing over here ? " Retreating my hand which caged him tightly i said

Y/N : " I came to check upon you . Are you okay ? I know you don't like me but it's okay that don't matter what matters is i came here to comfort you . You may think i am too nosy but yes I am.. thank you --- " I was cut off when he hugged me tightly.
I hugged him back and whispered "It's okay you can cry . I will not judge you. " I said As he broke down. I pat his back making circles with my finger .

Jk : "She left me again. " He said breaking my heart . Did he meant his past girl ? So he still loves her . It's okay Y/N you can make him fall for you .

Y/N : "You still love her don't you ? " I asked him as he nodded.
I stopped my actions as he also broke the hug .

Time skip >> Next morning in dining table . Lunch t̶i̶m̶e̶

Y/N's POV

A big dining table was set . Yesterday due to tension I didn't noticed there were faces whom I don't know .

I looked confused as I was told to sit with Mr kim and Mrs kim with Namjoon , Jin and Taehyung beside . I looked confused until Jungkook spoke .

Jk : "Today's seating arrangement may Confuse Y/N so let us be clear . Y/N today's sitting arrangement is done as you know don't know some of us . I would Like Everyone to introduce themselves starting from you Y/N . " He said making me nervous .
I stood up and said nervously
Y/N : "Annyeonghaesaeyo . I am Shin Y/N " I said and sat down . I know some of them might be hurt but I can't forget My halmoni who raised me .