𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ||ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴛᴏʀᴇ||

ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍
"No! Never! Why would you even asks me that?" A girl says while laughing but you can still hear the disgust in her voice as she walks through the door with Eddie Munson.
"Steve" I whisper to him
"What's up" he says standing besides me.
"What do you think of that girl.....the one with Eddie. Like for me." Steve looks at me with shock mixed with disgust.
"What?"
The girl looks up over at us, she's smiling but then her eyes fall onto Steve. Her face shows annoyance, she rolls her eyes and looks away.
"You know her!?" I whisper yell to Steve.
"We like had half a relationship at the start of 8th grade then I started going out with Nancy and just let her find out and then when Nancy broke up with me I tried to go back to her but she just threw her very heavy metal drink bottle at me." He looks ashamed but also looks like he doesn't care.
"Half a relationship? She threw her drink bottle at you? Going back after you ditched her? Jesus Steve what kind of person are you?"
"I know I know it's complicated but-
"Eh-hem!" The girl says banging her hand on the bench. Eddie standing next to her.
"Hi How can I help you?" I ask looking at them both.
"Can I rent this please?" Eddie asks putting the movie he wants to rent on the table.
"Yeah sure." I say, the girl looks around boredly. Steve try's to talk to her.
"Hi Y/n-
"My drink bottles in the car, I can go get it if you want?" She says cutting him off.
"Jeez calm down, I was just tryna be nice but I guess you got a new boyfriend to do that."
She laughs "Oh you assume a lot don't you? He's not my boyfriend."
"Here you go." I give Eddie the movie.
"Thanks." He says looking at Steve and Y/n. Y/n was a nice name. "Okay Y/n let's just leave..." He says. She stays put, Steve aggressively talking at her about how she was being a bitch.
"Steve stop man." I say shaking my head.
"Y/n!" Eddie grabbed her arm pulling her out of store. Steve giving her a stupid wave goodbye.
"What?" He says when he sees I'm looking at him
"You had to call her a bitch?"
"She was being one though!"

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
"What was that about?" Eddie asks me once we're in his car.
"It was just Steve bring Steve."
"Yeah but why to you? You never talk"
"And for a good reason" I laugh.
"Y/n tell meeeeeee" he whines.
"It's literally nothing."
"Nothing?"
"Uh-huh" I nod.
"I guess I'll just have to guess then." He says as he starts the car.
"Go ahead."
"Um he was just always a jerk?"
"True but not it."
"He embarrassed you some how?"
"Nah."
"Ummm." Eddie looks around as he drives trying to think of what it could be.
"Almost at my house better guess soon or you'll never know."
"Uh you asked him out and he rejected you so know you hate him?"
"Getting closer."
"Oooo. Um you kinda of dated but he didn't take it seriously and started dating someone else?"
"How the hell did you get that?"
"Really!?"
"Close enough. We had like half a relationship but obviously he thought it wasn't serious so he started going out with Nancy and just let me find out."
"Oh that's low."
"Right? And then after him and Nancy were over he was like 'take meee backkk'
"So what'd you do?"
"I said 'oh get a life!' Then threw my drink bottle at him but then he was like 'Y/n waiitttt' being all desperate so I told him to fuck off and he did." I shrug.
"Niceee. So you like hate each other now?"
"Absolutely."

Time skip

Once Eddie dropped me off at my house I threw my stuff on the couch and went up to my room.
"What to do? What to do?" I say to myself as I look around my room. I could read but I'm not in the mood to read. I could draw but my pencils are at my dads.
A/n: Y/n's parents are divorced.
I sat down at my desk and looked at everything on it. Books, paper, pens, dead flowers in a vase, notes from lots of different people and finally my eyes fell onto the small diary/book. I'll write a poem, I decided but what about? Today. I'll write about what happened today. That's what I usually do.

On the last day of school everyone was busy.
On the last day of school everyone was happy.
On the last day of school everyone was ready for a break.

On the last day of school I was tired.
On the last day of school I was annoyed.
On the last day of school I was ready for a break.

On the last day of school things were boring.
On the last day of school things were assumed.
On the last day of school things were ready for a break.

We all need a break.
-Y/n Y/L/n

Okay first chapter. Ik it was cringe especially the poem but don't come at me for it that's just how I write.
Pls vote :)
-Soph