𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 ||ɢᴜɴ sʜᴏᴘ||

Eddie slams a massive book onto the table. The book was filled with pictures of guns and other weapons.
"What is this Eddie?" I laugh as I lean over the table to read a sentence from the book. Robins standing behind me, I can feel her body pressed up against mine. It feels weird, it shouldn't be happening. I move away from Robin and stand next to Lucas.
"This dear Y/n, is my plan." Eddie says answering my question from earlier.
"Well let's hear it then." I say.
"Of course."

Eddie explained his plan about going to some sort of gun shop to get weapons but I was hardly listening, I could feel Robins eyes on me as she glanced at me every 5 seconds, I was confused and I needed to figure myself out because I know damn well no one's gonna do it for me.
Robin looks away from me. "How is any of this even legal?" She asks Eddie.
"Well lucky for us it is."
"How are we gonna get there? All of us that have cars do not have our cars with us at the moment." I say to Eddie.
"Yeah you got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asks.
"It's not exactly a car Steve. And it's not exactly mine but yeah.........it'll do." Eddie says almost fully leaning into Steve. He turns to Max. "Red. You got like a mask or something I could borrow?"
Max comes out of her room a few minutes later with a Halloween mask.
"Thank you." Eddie says as he puts it on, he looks ridiculous.

We all follow Eddie around the trailer park. He stops at the back of one of the caravans, he opens a window and climbs in. Steve puts his hands together to help me up. He knows I have literally no upper body strength.
"Thanks Steven!" I say once I'm inside.
Once everybody else is inside Steve, Robin, Nancy and myself all run up to the front to see what it is Eddie's doing.

He's fiddling with wires.

"Um Eddie I'm not sure I like the idea of you driving." Robin says.
"Oh I'm starting the sucker. Harringtons got her, don't ya big boy?" I was shocked when Eddie said this, it was like he was talking to a puppy dog.
There was banging on the door, we all jump. Eddie jumps out of the drivers seat letting Steve get into it, Nancy takes the passenger seat while the rest of us sit anywhere we can.
"Hold onto something!" Steve yells before he speeds off.
Robin gets flung onto me, once again one of us is on top of the other. I roll my eyes and get out from underneath her. She sits down next to me.
"You right?" She asks me.
"Yeah, yeah I'm good." I lie. I wasn't, I was still stressed about everything but she didn't need to know anything more about me than she already did.
"You sure?" She pushes.
"Yes! I'm perfectly good." I snap and as soon as I said it I know I shouldn't have yelled. "Robin I'm sorry. I'm just mad and angry and confused." I say as I rub my hands over my face.
"Well you can talk to me you know? I'm here. Always." She says sliding her hand over mine. It sent butterflies through me, even though our hands had touched plenty of times before this time was different, I don't know why but it was.
"Thanks Robin." I say giving her a weak smile.
"So you wanna talk about it?"
"No thanks." I say looking down.
"Alright then, I'll be here if you feel like it. Just waiting for you." She whispered the last bit but I still heard it, I don't think I was meant to though. I smiled a little.

When we finally got to the weapon place me, Steve, Robin, Nancy and Erica all went inside while the others stayed in the caravan.
Nancy went straight over to get a gun, Erica got a trolly, Steve and Robin got their own trolly while I looked at knives.
It's odd really, when I was a child I refused to go anywhere near a knife that wasn't a butter knife. I was horrified of them as if they were gonna sprout wings and plunge itself into my chest. But now. Now I love knives. I'm obsessed with them. I have at least 8 different types of knives in my desk draws. I know it sounds like I'm crazy but I'm not. I just like sharp things :)

I was scanning over the different type of knives when I felt a hand mess up my hair. I turned around to see Chance from the basketball team. We're sort of friends, we sometimes hang out on weekends. I don't know why we're friends, it's odd really. A friend of a freak and a friend of 'The basketball king.' No one knows that we're friends but it's not a secret.
"Jesus Chance you scared me!" I exclaimed as I turned to face him.
"It was intentional." He smirks
"I'm sure it was." I roll my eyes. "Anyway since when do we talk to each other in public?" I laugh
"It's not a secret we're friends. Plus it's good to know Munson hasn't gone psycho on you too." He laughs and puts his hand in mine. That was odd. "So how are you?" He asks leaving his fingers intertwined with mine.
"Oh you know just the usual making sure you don't die."
"I don't die? You think about me?" He jokes.
"Oh come on you know I meant myself. But yes I'll do my best to make sure you don't die either."
"Oh what would I do without you?" He laughs. "But seriously are you okay? It's not every day your best friend becomes a murderer and I wanna make sure your okay." He says looking me in the eyes. I know Eddie isn't a murderer but Chance was being nice and it was sweet, maybe my brain didn't need figuring out after all. Maybe it was just a simple thought that has now faded away. Maybe I like Chance, if I tell myself that will it be true?
"Thank you." I whisper. "I'm doing okay yeah. How are you?"
"I'm pretty good. I'm missing our night walks." He smiles down at me, he's quite tall. Night walks is literally a walk at night. I would climb out my window, meet him on the corner near my house then we'd walk around Hawkins doing whatever we wanted.
"Me too, me too." One of his hands was on the part of my shoulder that was just bellow my neck. He leans down and whispers in my ear.
"We should go for one in 3 days. Murderer caught or not. Let's do it. Night walk, you and me." His breath tickled my ear. He leant back a little but our faces are still very close.
"Sure thing Chance. Sure thing." I smiled at him. I felt like someone was watching us, I turned my head to see Robin and Steve. Robin looked upset while Steve just looked shocked.
"Who are they?" Chance asks me.
"They're my new friends, I'm here with them but I gotta go. Call me if anything happens okay?" I say as Robin storms off.
"Will do." He says and before I can walk off he kisses my cheek.

For those of you who don't know who Chance is, this is him.

Or you can picture him however you want. Hope you enjoyed this chapter (it's one of my favourites)
Pls vote :)
-Soph