𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 ||ᴀsʏʟᴜᴍ ʙᴀsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ||

We follow the director through many hallways and corners then we're outside.
"These are our gardens." The director tells us. "Beautiful aren't they? We allow our patients two hours a day outside."
"Can't they just escape?" Robin asks
"They could. But vast majority choose to be here, they like it here."
Me and Robin share a look of 'what the fuck?' As we walk away from the gardens.
"This is one of our more popular areas." He says as we walk into another room. "The music room. Music has shown to have a rather calming affect on the broken mind. The right song, particularly one which has some personal meaning, can cause a salient stimulus. But there are those who are beyond repair...."
Robin and I share the same look once more.
"Remind never to go crazy." I whisper to her.
"Sure thing."

We walk down into the asylum basement sought of area. I grip the railing and Robins hand as I walk down the stairs, I was wearing high heels, I could slip at any moment.
"Sorry." I whisper to Robin once we're at the bottom of the stairs. Her hand has become all sweaty from how tight I was gripping it.
"It's okay, I would've done the same." She smiles at me and I smile back.

ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍
I really hope Y/n didn't think anything of my hands sweating and if she did let's just hope she thought it was because of how tight she holding it.
The real reason my hands were/are sweating is because she was holding my hand! And properly! Not just like a quick hold, our fingers were intertwined. I really liked Y/n, she was kind in her own way, pretty oh I love her e/c eyes. I don't think it could ever be anything more than a crush though, Y/n dated Steve, you've gotta be completely in love with guys to be with Steve..........right?
My thoughts are broken by Nancy speaking.
"Uh Dr. Hatch, do you think it would be possible for us to speak to Victor alone?"
"Alone?" He repeats, I quickly say something.
"I think we would love the challenge of speaking with Victor without the safety nest of an expert such as yourself. Then we could really rub it in professor Bradley's face." I give a small smile
"Professor Bradley? I don't believe I know a professor Bradley."
"Brantley." Y/n says "Brantley is what she meant."
"Didn't I say Brantley? What did I say? Sorry, silly me. Words letters." I try
"And there's another Professor at our school called Bradley so it's all very confusing." Y/n adds
"Yeah, I guess I'm just nervous. Excited! I mean excited to speak with Victor and preferably as she said...alone?" I say. Dr. Hatch looks at us for a bit before answering.
"Yes. Why not? You've caught me in a rather rebellious mood. And there is something rather urgent I need to check on." He says then turns to the guard. "Keep a close eye on them." He begins to walk up the stairs, we turn to him and say thank you multiple times.
We all sigh in relief.

The security guard unlocks the door and walks s inside. We walk past people the are locked behind bars, the sunken faces, tired eyes and their fragile, skinny bones reach out at us. I rub my fingers on the back of Y/n's hand as if to say. 'It's okay.' Because she looks rather frightened.
"Do not startle him. Do not pass him anything. Do not touch him and stay 5 feet away from the bars at all times. Is that clear?" The security guard instructs us as he gets out his taser stick.
"Yes sir." We all nod.
He drags the stick along the bars. "Victorrrr! Todays your lucky day! You got visitors." He looks back at us. "Real pretty ones too."
I feel disgusted, Y/n does too for she steps behind me a bit as if to hide. "Must be in one of his moods. Have fun." And with that he walks away, back to the door and walks out.
Victors nails scratch against the table, it rings in my ears.
"Victor?" Nancy asks. "My name is Nancy. Nancy wheeler. And this is...." She looks at me.
"Robin Buckley."
"And." She looks at Y/n.
"Y/n Y/l/n."
"Um we have a few questions."
"I don't talk to reports! Hatch knows that!" Victor yells.
"We're not reporters." Y/n says.
"We're here because...we believe you. We just need to as you some things." Nancy says walking closer to the bars, I follow her dragging Y/n with me.
"Whatever killed your family." I say "We think it's back."
Victor turns around to us, Y/n jumps. Her nails ding into my arm as she holds onto me. Her hands are really soft.

Nancy is explaining how Vecna attacks to Victor so he can tell us if it is the same demon.
"When he attacks, our friend described it as a trance. Like a waking nightmare. That's why we think he's coming for her next." Nancy says waiting for a response.
"Does any of this, anything we've told you, sound like what happened to your family?" I ask. Victor sighs.
"Victor I know this is hard-
"You don't know anything!"
"Hey you can't just yell at us. If that is the same demon clearly we do know-
I put my hand over Y/n's mouth as quickly as possible. She licks it hoping I'll take it away but I don't, I leave it there. She looks at me with shock, I slowly take my hand down. She doesn't say anything, I wipe my hand in my skirt. Nancys skirt.
"You're right. We don't know." Nancy says. "That's why we're here. To learn, to understand."
I step forward. "We need to know how you survived that night."
"Survived?" Victor laughs. "Is that what you called this? Is that what this is? No, I assure you, I am still very much in hell."
Victor begins to explain everything. How they moved to a new house, how weird things were happening and how it seemed as though his past was haunting him.

Time skip

"I tried to join them." Victor says after doing A LOT of explaining, he was really helping us. I felt bad for him too. "I tried! Hatch stopped the bleeding. He wouldn't let me join them." He cry's, well I think he's crying.
"The angel you followed, who was she?" Nancy asks referring to the voice that had bought Victor out of his trance. He begins to hum "Dream a little Dream of me."
"Victor? Victor?" Nancy asks.
"Is he everything you hoped for!?" Mr. Hatch yells as he burst in.
"Oh shit." Y/n whispers. We've been caught.

Yeah. Y/n licked her and she didn't care. Gotta love that right? 😅
Also look at what my friend said ab Joseph Quinn.

 Gotta love that right? 😅Also look at what my friend said ab Joseph Quinn

As you can see she's really nice. Isn't she? 😐 Also I'm extremely sry for not updating sooner.
Pls vote :)
-Soph