𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 ||ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ's ᴛʀᴀʟɪᴇʀ||

Eddie's waves his hand around the lights. Soon we here Dustin yelling back to us in response.
"Shit man. This is crazy." I say as we run upstairs following Dustin's instructions.
"Okay try it now!" Dustin yells to us and Nancy waves her hand around the air. "Yes awesome! Okay try it again!"
Nancy writes hi in the air and from the screams of joy from Dustin and Erica, it worked.
"Yes! Holy shit!" I exclaim excited hugging Robin.
"Hi!" Eddie says very much excited as I am. Nancy begins to write again. Stuck. Is what she writes.
"Can't you get back through watergate?" Dustin asks.
"What the fuck is watergate?" I ask.
"Dunno." Robin says.
"Ohhh the gate that's in water." Nancy explains.
"Ohhh okay." I nod
Guarded
Nancy writes.
"Oh um okay! We have a theory that can help with that! We think there's a gate at every murder site. Meaning there is one at Eddie's trailer."
Nancy draws a question mark on the board.
"Jesus Christ! How many times to I have to be right in the money for you understand what I'm trying to say!" Dustin yells rather aggressively at us.
"Jesus this kid needs to get his ego checked." Steve complains.
"It's his tone right?" Eddie agrees.
"Goddammit! Just go Eddie's trailer!" He yells.
Okay
Nancy writes then we all look at each other.
"So how we gonna get there?" I ask
"I know the upside down is like stuck in time but haven't you always had bikes?" Robin asks Nancy.
"Yeah....we do! Great idea!"
We get the bikes out of Nancys shed then begin riding them to Eddie's trailer.

After a little bit of biking we get to Eddie's trailer. We all get off the bikes normally.......except Eddie. He basically falls off it.
"You good there Ed?" I laugh
"Just fine! Thanks." He responds, annoyed. I walk up to the door and wait for Eddie.
"Why are you waiting? It's unlocked." He says.
"Why is it unlocked?"
"Almost everything is unlocked in the upside down." Steve says like it's the most obvious thing ever.
"Yeah I guess that's true but it's unlocked in the right-side up too." Eddie says shrugging.
"Right-side up?" Steve asks.
"Yeah you know like our world. You have this world 'the upside down' so then our world is 'the right-side up." Eddie explains. Steve shrugs and opens the door.

Once we're all inside we see Eddie's mattress through the portal.
"Those stains are um.....I don't know what those stains are." Eddie says awkwardly. Me and Robin look at him like 'what the fuck.' Then we look at each other with the same expression.
"Yeah. Okay." I nod.

"Okay I have no idea how this is gonna work but here we go!" Dustin yells as he lets go of the rope made out of Eddie's sheets. It hangs there in mid air.
"That's fucking crazy." I say in shock.
"We've seen crazier." Nancy says.
"Bloody hell. Of course you have." I roll my eyes. We all stand looking at the rope waiting for someone to go first. "I can go first. Since nobody else will."
Without me having to ask, Robin puts her hands together boosting me up. I climb up the rope and once I'm back in our world I flip over, landing on my back on a mattress.
"God I hope I never have to do that again." I complain as I roll off the mattress. Robin falls onto the mattress next I help her up, she stands next to me, our pinky fingers holding onto one another's. Then Eddie falls through. Nancy is meant to fall through next but she doesn't.
"She good Harrington?" I yell into the portal.
"No! She's not Y/n! Vecna has her!" He screams at us.
"Holy shit um okay."
"Music! We need music!" Robin yells
"Eddie, your tapes if you will?" I say to him.
"Oh right. Yeah here come on." He says running down the hallways of his trailer.

"You reckon she likes David Bowie?" I laugh.
"Yeah there's no way she does." Eddie shakes his head.
"Guys!" Dustin yells at us.
"What?" We both ask.
"This is serious!"
"David Bowie is Sirius!" I say back then continue looking through Eddie's tapes. (It u get that ily.)
"But seriously who doesn't like David Bowie?" Eddie whispers to me as we try to find more music.
"Exactly."
"Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica yells as she runs into the room.
"Yeah no shit!" Dustin screams.
"We're trying but Eddie has horrible music taste!" Max yells.
"Seriously what is all this shit!?" Robin exclaims as she looks through all the discs.
"What exactly do you mean we're looking for!?" Eddie asks annoyed.
"MUSIC! WE NEED MUSIC!"
"THIS IS MUSIC!" Eddie yells extremely loud as he holds up one of the discs that he snatched from Robin. Erica runs back out of the room sick of our bullshit.
"THE BEST MUSIC!" I say continuing the yelling.
"SHUT UP!" Lucas and Dustin yell at me.
"NO!"
"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET BACK OUT HERE!" Erica yells to all of us. "NANCYS AWAKE SO STOP THE YELLING. TALK ABOUT MUSIC LATER!"
"Jesus alright. We're on our way."
"Calm down."
We all walk out back into the living room sought of area where Nancy sits, Steve talking to her telling her she's gonna be alright.
"Come on. We can go to my house, there's more room and my Mum won't be home." Max offers.
"Thanks Max." I say as we walk out the door.

Idk what this chapter is but yeah. So sry for the SUPER late update, I was on school camp :(
Pls vote :)
-Soph