𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 ||ᴛᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʟʟ||

1 DAY LATER
Max had been seriously injured during our adventure yesterday as well so I had visited her once in the hospital.
I hadn't spoken to anyone about it yet. I just sat on my bed looking at the pictures on my wall. I was convinced I was going insane. I was talking to myself and yelling at myself for reasons I didn't even know. I was sick of myself, I yelled yesterday morning to fuck off. I was telling myself to fuck off. It had only been one day surely I wasn't going crazy right?
Those thoughts ran through my head almost every hour. Suddenly out of the blue, the phone rang. I picked it up and did my best to sound like I haven't been crying.
"Y/n?" Robins voice came from the other end.
"Yeah. Hi Robin." I say tiredly.
"Um I-I was just wondering.....could-could I come over to your house today. I wanna talk to you about something."
"What? Um yeah sure what time?"
"Like 30 minutes?"
"30 minutes fuck. Yeah sure see you then." My mum wasn't home so it wouldn't matter who came over.

In the time span of 30 minutes I had a shower, got dressed, brushed my hair, had breakfast, made my bed then waited for Robin. Not even 5 minutes after I had finished making my bed, Robin was knocking on the door.
"Hi Robin." I smiled at her a tired smile.
"Hey N/n." I couldn't help it. I had to hug her. She hugged me back.
"Okay come one, my rooms upstairs." I say walking up the stairs. "Welcome to my amazing room." I laugh as we enter my room. I sit down on my bed, I pat the spot next to me fir Robin to sit down.
"Okay so I'm gonna just put this right out there because if I have to keep it a secret any longer I will literally explode." She starts.
"Oo let's hear it." I say getting excited.
"Okay this might sound really stupid and it my disgust you but I like you! I really like you! Ever since you walked into the video store with Eddie and Steve told me you guys used to date I just couldn't stop thinking about you! That's why I stormed off when Chance was like flirting with you or whatever it was he was doing! I-I really like you and I need to know. Please. Be honest."
I was not expecting that. My immediate first thought was the thing I said first, I wish I hadn't.
"What? I'm sorry but hold on? No! No no no no! Stop! Nope. This is- just no! I can't I don't understand. Fuck!"
"Y/n I'm sorry I am. Really." Robin had begun to get up and leave.
"Fuck! Robin wait! I really don't understand this! I was raised in a space where that type of thing isn't normal, so I'm sorry for my first reaction but I just- is it normal?"
Robin sits back down. "Not for most people. But i'm happy to I don't know let you understand-
"Fuck this I don't learn from listening I learn from doing." I roll my eyes and put my hands on Robins cheeks putting our lips together. It was different but nice. She was a better kisser than Steve that's for sure. Her lips pushed against mine and I pushed back.
Eventually I pulled out.
"I mean that's one way to do it." Robin laughs.
"Yeah that's normal-ish now. Your a better kisser than Steve so no one with kissing skills that good deserves to be treated badly."
Robin laughs even more.
"So I take it this means you like me too?"
"Eh I don't know." Her face drops. "I'm kidding! I'm joking! Yes it does god it does!"
"Fuck yes!" She says excitedly.
"Um does Steve know?"
"Yeah he does, he was the one who told me to tell you how I felt."
"Huh the child really has grown up."
"Surprisingly yes."
"Wait. Does this mean we're like girlfriend and girlfriend?" I ask her.
"Yes it does." She smiles.
"Nicee" I smile back.

We stay at mine for a few more hours. Kissing, holding hands, talking about the most ridiculous things ever and then I hear the front door open.
"Shit okay we gotta go."
"Why?"
"My mums home."
"Where do you live? Can I stay with you tonight please?"
"I'm staying with Steve at the moment but I'm sure he won't mind."
"Kay thanks let's go."
We walk downstairs.
"Whose this?" My mum asks her words slurred.
"This is my friend Robin, I'm staying at hers to night."
"I didn't ask I don't care just don't come home in the middle of the night. The earliest you can come home tomorrow is 1:30pm so don't be early!" My mum yelled then fell onto the couch.
"Sure thing Mum." I nod then we walk out the door.

Time skip

Steve was literally screaming with joy when Robin told him we're dating but his side dropped when she told him I was staying over.
"I better not be hearing moans in the middle of the night." Is what he said. I almost died if laughter. He certainly didn't enjoy being told Robin was a better kisser than him either.
Yesterday was fun, it had taken my mind off of a lot of things but right now I was in the town hall with Steve and Robin as we stared out the window looking at the weird stuff falling from the sky. It looked like snow but it wasn't. It was the stuff from the upside down.
"Holy shit." I mumble. "Are we screwed?"
"We're probably screwed." Steve answered. "You 2 better make the most of free life before something bad happens."
"Thanks Harrington." Robin smiled.
But that made me realise something. I hadn't felt like this really ever, Steve had me partly happy but not like this, Robin makes me laugh, she makes me focus on good things. She makes me feel good.
She makes me feel 𝐿𝑜𝚟𝑒𝑑.

AND THATS THE END UNTIL SEASON 5!
Pls vote :)
-Soph