𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 ||ᴛʀᴀʟɪᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ||

"We're backkkk." Robin says as she walks into the shed with the rest of the group behind her.
"Hi."
"Y/n you look more ugly then usual did you not sleep?" Steve says.
"Oh my god Steve you're the funniest guy I've ever met, ha ha ha ha." I say sarcastically. He just rolls his eyes in response.
"Okay we've got bad news and good news, how do you prefer it?" Dustin says to Eddie as I stand next to Robin.
"Bad news first always." Eddie says through a mouthful of food.
"Okay so bad news is the Police are definitely looking for you and almost everyone is convinced you killed Chrissy."
"Like 100% kinda sure"
"Well shit. Good news?" Eddie asks.
"The good news is that your name hasn't gone public yet but if we found out about you it's only a matter of time before others do too, then everyone and their shallow minded mothers will be gunning at you." Robin says from next to me.
"Hunt the freak right?"
"Exactly."
"So before that happens we just have to kill vecna then prove your innocence." Dustin says
"Really Dustin? That's all?" Eddie says annoyed.
"Yeah pretty much it."
"Listen Eddie, Y/n, I know what Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional but they've actually been through it a few times, I have once, mine was more human-flesh related and theirs was more smoke related but my point is I really feel like we got this!" Robin says.
"We usually rely on this girl with super powers but uh those went bye bye. So we're technically-
"Technically in a in a-
"A brain storming faze." Max says
"But there's nothing to worry about." Dustin says
Sirens wail in the distance.
"Shit uh tarp tarp!" Robin yells to Eddie, we walk over to the window to see cops and an ambulance drive by.

"Okay whose going where?" I ask.
"You're coming with us." Robin blurts out.
"What!?" Me and Steve say at the same time. Robin gives Steve some sort of look which I don't understand.
"Fine she can come." He says.
"Um okay I guess I am going.....uh bye Eddie" I say as I'm pulled out of the boat house.
I sat in the back behind the passenger seat, looking out the window.
"So Y/n...." Robin begins.
"Yeah?"
"I dunno I just wanted to say that." She says
"Oh um okay...."
The car stops, we all get out. Nancy is there talking to a police officer. She looks over at us and kind of waves us off. I don't not like Nancy, it wasn't her fault Steve left me no one knew about our thing and she never found out so there's no need to ruin what could be a perfectly normal friendship.

Time skip

"So you're saying that the thing that killed Chrissy and Fred is from the upside down?" Nancy asks as we all sit at the picnic table explaining out theory.
"If the shoe fits." Steve mumbles.
"Our theory is a working progress we think he attacks with a spell a curse maybe?" Dustin pauses then continues. "We don't know if he's doing the mind flayer bidding or if he just likes killing teens. We don't really know."
"All we know is that it's something new. Something different." Max says
"It doesn't make sense." Nancy says.
"It's only a theory." Dustin shrugs
"No Fred and Chrissy don't make sense, why them? Also not to seem rude but why are you here?" She says looking at.
"I have no idea, I was dragged along." I shrug.
"Oh um okay...."
"Maybe they were just in the wrong place?" Dustin says "They we're both at the game."
"And the trailer park." Max adds
"We're at the trailer park." Steve says looking around. "Maybe we shouldn't be here."
"There is something about this place. Fred started acting weird the moment we got here."
"Weird as in...? Robin asks.
"Scared, on edge, upset."
"Max said Chrissy was upset too."
"Yeah but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school."
"Serial killers stalk their pray before they kill right?" Robin says "maybe they saw this vecman-
"Vecna." Dustin corrects her
"Dunno about you, but if I saw some freaky weird wizard monster, I would mention it to someone." Steve says and for once he's right.
"Maybe they did." Max suggests.
"How though?" I ask, they all give me a confused look. "I mean what are you gonna do, walk up to someone and say 'hey I think this crazy, scary person is gonna kill me, can you help me?"
"That's sounds even more stupid then your voice." Steve says shaking his head.
"I'm just saying." I shrug.
"Y/n has a small point." Max says "I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelly's office, if you saw a monster you wouldn't go to the police but You might go to-
"Your shrink." Robin says.
"See Steve? Not so stupid after all." I smile sarcastically at him.
"You hardly did anything."
"Stop bickering let's go." Dustin says. We had worked out a plan to go to Ms. Kelly's house, Max would take the keys to her office and then we would look through the files.

We walk over to Steve's car but Nancy walks a little further away.
"Nance! Where you going?" Steve yells after her.
"I've got some things to look into." She responds
"Not something you wanna share with the rest of us?" Dustin says
"I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark."
"What are you crazy? Flying solo with Vecna on the loose?" Steve says his overprotective boyfriend side showing. "You need someone to, someone to-
Nancy raises an eyebrow.
"Here." He chucks the keys to Robin "I'll stick with Nance you go to the shrink."
"Um Steve. I don't think you want me driving your car." Robin says
"Why?"
"I don't have a license."
"Why don't you have a license?"
"Because I'm poor." She shrugs.
"Look just let Y/n drive."
"I don't have a license either Steve." I say
"Well then how'd you get to Eddie?" Steve asks annoyed.
"I did that illegally Steve."
"Jesus of course you did."
"Alright this is stupid." Robin grabs a torch from Dustin, hands Steve his keys and grabs my hand. "Us ladies will stick together." She drags me over to Nancy with her. "Unless you think we need you to protect us." Robin smiles then walks away, me following behind her.
"Be careful!" He yells after us. Robin gives him the peace sign but I just flip him off which he returns.

Third chapter done! Hope yous are all liking the story so far, very sry I took so long to update.
Pls vote :)
-Soph