𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 ||sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ||

ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Really Vecna? You had to be in this room, at this time?
I think to myself as Y/n gets off me. I put my torch in the air, it's glowing bright.
"I got him!" I yell. "I got him!"
All the others come running into the room just as the light begins to fade out of it.
"I had him...."
Steve's torch starts to shine now. "Oh Woah. Oh I think he's moving, he's moving." Steve starts to walk out of the room holding his torch out in front of him. We all follow him like ducklings following their mother duck.
We get to the top of the stair case and the light disappears.
"Shit. I lost him."
"No, you didn't." Max says opening a door that leads up to another room. It's bright with light. We all follow Max up the stairs.
"It's an attic. Of course it's an attic." I say as I head up the stairs.
"What if he's leading us to a trap?" Dustin says from the bottom of the stairs. "Guys? Guys? Shit shit shit." He says but still follows us up.
We all look up at the tiny bulb thats has light. As we get closer all of our flashlights do the same. They shine so bright.

Time skip

𝕐/𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍
We all sit in Nancys car driving to Eddie. Nancy driving, Robin in the passenger seat, Lucas and Max in the middle then me, dustin and Steve in the very back.
"Not to be a wimp but can I maybe sit in the car for this? Cause this is gonna totally royally suck." Robin says from the front.
"It'll be...fine." Nancy says.
"I can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really really can't."
"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve says through a mouthful of Pringles.
"Steve, dude come on." I say shaking my head.
"And Y/n, he'll have his best friend." Steve adds silently.
"That's what my mum does." Max says referring to the thing Steve said earlier.
"Why don't we just give it like a trail. "Hey Eddie, uh good news first this time. We got you some Dustin approved junk food and that six pack you requested. Oh yeah and we found vecna bad news is that he's in that other darker, much scarier dimension that's we told you about and the gates closed so we have no way of getting through. Like he's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed. And no, I know you were already screwed but now you're like doubly triply screwed!"
"Maybe we don't put it like that." Lucas says.
"We're one step closer to finding vecna. That's what we say. That's what's important."
"See Robin, positive spin can make all the difference." Steve says.
"Uh-huh."
"Oh shit." Nancy says. We all lean forward to try and see. It's the cops.

We stand watching as the chief of police explains who the victim was, where they found him and what happened to him.
"This is not good, really not good." Steve says as they talk about Eddie being the killer once again.
"Dustin can you hear me?" Eddie's voice comes through the radio. "Roary? (Roary is your nickname from Eddie bc you get mad a lot, if you don't like it ignore it 🙂) God anyone!? Wheeler?"
Dustin gets the walkie talkie out of his bag and answers it. "Eddie holy shit. Are you okay?"
"Nah man I'm pretty goddamn far from okay." Eddie's tired voice says.
"Where is he?" Robin asks.
"Where are you?"
"Skull rock. Do you know it? If you don't Y/n will."
"Yeah yeah I know it. That's near Cornwallis and-
" Garret, yeah I know where that is." Steve says running of to the car.
"Hold tight, we're coming." Dustin says then hangs up.
We all jump back into the car same spots as before.
"Wait whose Roary?" Lucas asks as we drove to skull rock.
"What?" Everyone asks.
"When Eddie as on the radio he said Dustin? Roary? Wheeler? Whose Roary?"
"Oh that's me." I laugh.
"Why?...." Steve asks.
"Because I get mad all the time."
"Ohh I see. Okay that makes sense."
"Yeah."

Steve and Dustin are in the lead, then me and Robin with Nancy trailing slowly behind us then Lucas and Max at the back.
"Ugh oh my god they're so adorable I just wanna squeeze em you know?" Robin says referring to Lucas and Max. "If I'm permitted to see a sliver lining in this end of the world doom, gloom, it would be the rekindling of old flames that never should've been snuffed out." Robin says, I look at her with a look of, you talking about me and Steve?
"No. I didn't mean that as a hint or anything."
"Right okay...
"But if I did mean it is a hint would that be so terrible? To wish happiness for my friends."
"You think I'm not happy?" I ask.
"What no. No no no. Its Nancy and Steve who have been so flirtatious you know? But no you and Steve completely over, I know that. You've made it very clear."
"Yes okay good. And I agree they have been kind of flirtatious."
"Yeah, like the other day in the library when I mentioned Jonathan you sought if flinched or winced or something like that-
"I can hear you! Jonathan and I are fine! We're good!" Nancy yells from behind us.
"Right! Sorry!" I yell back, me and Robin give each other a smile as we contain our laughter. I didn't even know what was funny. But I did know that Robin was amazing and just because the feelings I'm feeling aren't common doesn't mean they're weird right?

Finally we arrive at Skull Rock.
"Eddie!" I say as he pulls me into a hug.
"Hello child." He says to me.
"I'm literally just a year younger than you."
"Oh my god! You're so young!" We both laugh as we let go of each other. "But seriously you act like one so you might as well be one."
"Sure sure whatever but I missed you and don't say you didn't miss me too because I know you can't survive without me."
"Oh you know I got by day by day, slowly but it is good to see you again." He says as he pats my shoulder.
"That was a lovely family reunion but now it is time for you to explain what happened Eddie." Dustin says as he looks around the forest.

Boring, boring, boring and more boring chapters :(
Pls vote :)
-Soph