𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 ||ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ꜰᴇɪʟᴅ||

"Robin wait!" I yell after her. "What's up with her?" I ask Steve. "You're looking at me like I'm a ghost and Robins upset because I was talking to my friend!? What is it?" I ask Steve frustratedly.
"Well why are you even friends with him!? He's a jock and your a freak. You guys don't hang out!"
That hurt. It wasn't right of Steve to say.
"Y/n I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Y-you're not a freak, you just hang out with them. I'm sorry."
"Shut your mouth Harrington, you're just making it worse." I say putting my hand up as if to say stop then I walk out of the shop to follow Robin.

I push open the caravan door rather aggressively.
"What is it!?" I ask Robin. She's sitting on the couch looking annoyed. "What made you so upset in there? What is it I did? And don't bullshit me I want the truth!" I exclaim. Eddie, Lucas, Max and Dustin are looking at us now.
"What happened?" Eddie asks.
"I was talking to my friend, Robin saw and stormed out." I say crossing my arms.
"Since when do you friends who aren't Eddie?" Dustin asks.
"She's apparently good friends with a guy from the basketball team." Robin says with an annoyed smile.
"What!?" Eddie yells.
"Who?" Lucas asks
"the tall one with fluffy hair." Robin answers.
"Chance?" Lucas asks. "Y/n?"
"Uhuh." I nod.
"Why don't I know about this?" Eddie asks.
"How do you think you would react if I sat down at lunch one day and said. 'Oh by the way I'm really good friends with Chance from the basketball team, we hang out a lot." I smile sarcastically at him.
"It would just be nice to know who I'm talking to. The girl I've known for over 11 years or the petty girl who suddenly hangs out with rude jocks."
"Listen I'm not in here to talk about this with you Eddie. I'm here to talk to Robin about why she stormed off. Can't I talk to other people!?"
"Y/n please stop yelling." Robin answered.
"Right okay. Answer the question please." I say looking at her waiting for an answer.

ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Y/n looked at me with a look that had not the slightest bit of patience in it.
"So?" She asked again. "What did I do to piss you off? Because it's 100% not the same reason as Eddie's."
"Y/n...." I trail off not knowing what else to say.
"Y/n what?" She asks clearly wanting to know. But I can't tell her. I can't just say, 'oh I'm a lesbian who is madly in love with you so I got super jealous of that guy. Especially when he was whispering to you and holding your hand because that was not a friendly gesture. He was definitely flirting with you and you were into it. So excuse if I'm a little upset because I thought that one day I might actually be able to tell you how I feel!'
I want to yell that so bad but I can't, I just can't.
"You're obviously thinking about something so spit out or I'm walking out that door and not coming back until Max is un-cursed." She says pointing towards the door.
Come on Steve burst in the door and say we have to leave or something please! I think to myself but of course he doesn't so I begin to speak.
"Y/n. I'm sorry for storming off. I did it because.......because-
"We gotta go!" Steve yells bursting in the door.
"Why?" Lucas asks.
"Your old friends are here!" Erica yells.
"We could've guessed that from Y/n's little trip to heaven and back with Chance." Eddie rolled his eyes.
"He literally just held my hand!" Y/n yells at him.
"It's the most anyone will ever do to you." Eddie mumbled but Y/n heard. He's should know better though but then again I get he's mad.
"You are being such a dick!"
"It's the truth!"
"It is not!"
"What's your proof?"
"Proof? If anything you're being the petty one now. But if you want proof you shall get proof. Early 8th grade you found out this year a few days ago." She was talking about Steve.
"I bet he wouldn't do it again now would he?" He gives Steve a side glance.
"I don't know maybe you should ask him."
"So your telling people now?"
"I honestly don't give a Fuck what anyone knows or doesn't know about me."
"Shut up! Both of you!" Steve yells, he clearly didn't want anyone to know.

Y/n sits at the opposite end of the couch to me. I wasn't mad at her just a little upset. I'm sure she's just frustrated and confused not mad.
After a bit of driving in awkward silence we arrive at a random field where Eddie won't be spotted. Me and Steve are gonna make things to kill Vecna with, Lucas and Erica made spears, Max and Nancy made modifications to Nancys gun, Eddie and Dustin made shields while Y/n sat somewhere. She couldn't help me and Steve for obvious reasons, she couldn't go near Nancy without her trying to find out who she dated in 8th grade, Lucas wouldn't stop asking her questions about why she hung out with Chance and then of course there's no way she could help Eddie. So she sat (I'm pretty sure) in the woods doing something with her knives.

No one seemed to care she wasn't hanging around but I did. I felt bad for making her frustrated.
"Don't feel bad Rob, she's got her dads anger issues. It's not your fault. She won't wander far either she's scared of being alone outside for too long anyway." Steve says.
"I didn't know you knew so much about her."
"I know a lot more than that. A lot of things I shouldn't." He sighs and looks away.
What does he know that he shouldn't?

Dramaaaaaaa!
Pls vote :)
-Soph