CHAPTER 1. (the flight)

CHAPTER 1

AN......HI MY FIRST BOOK SO BE NICE....

Katie's p.o.v

"Come on Katie, you'll miss your flight" my mum shouted up the stairs.

"Coming mum!" I shouted back. I'm going to  London today to stay with my friend for two months and then i'm going on tour with him and his bandmates. My friend isn't just some ordinary person, very far from that. My friend is Niall Horan. Yes the Niall from One Direction .I know crazy right?  We met  when i started playschool at the age of three. He was my first friend...and my first crush , but i wouldn't dare tell him that , so keep it a secret. Enough of that , back to now.

I scramble out the door of my house with my luggage in hand and into the car where my mum is waiting to drive me to Dublin airport. "Have you got everything? " asks my mum. " Yes. Off we go." I reply. I put on my head phones and turn my iPod on shuffle.

One hour later and I'm waiting for my plane. My mum had gone all sappy on me when we arrived saying that her baby was leaving. I had to get away from her as fast as I could so I wouldn't start crying with her.

"Flight 162 to Heathrow, London now boarding" a voice said over the speakers. I showed my passport and plane ticket to the lady and made my way onto the plane. I took a seat near the back and decide to get some rest seeing as it was only eight o'clock in the morning, what an ungodly hour. I pulled  a pillow I had brought for emergencies out of my carry on. You never know , the pillows here could be all lumpy.

"Miss, we've landed.I was awoken by an air hostess. "Oh. Thank you"  I said. I got off the plane and headed to the luggage collection. After missing my bag four times I finally got it out with help from a man that was standing behind me. I thanked him and made my way to find my ride. Searching through the crowd i saw a boy in a hoody and sunglasses surroundedby what looked like bodyguards holding a sign that said " IM LOOKING FOR MY BEST FRIEND"

"NIALL" I shouted as I ran to him. He dropped the sign and held out his arms for me to jump into ,which I gladly accepted.

"Katie! I missed you so much . It's been ages." He said to me  once I let go. " I know.  It's been like four months since I visited you and the boys." I said. "I know . Well lets get going . The boys can't wait to see  you again." And with that we walked out of the airport and into a waiting car.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AN. OKAY FIRST CHAPPIE . TELL ME WAT U THINK. IM FROM IRELAND SO SORRY IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THE PHRASES I USE. BYE BYE

*I'm editing this story because I wrote it like two years ago and I'm just sitting here cringing at everything, why have 20k of you bothered to read this shitty fetus story?*