13

A.N. IM BEIN RLY GUD TO U GUYS, 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY. OH YE, EVERYONE GO READ @ilovekevindpigeon's STORY, MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER

========================

NIALL'S POV

I was awoken at around 4am by the sound of sobbing. I looked to my right and saw Katie curled up in a ball , sobbing her heart out.

I reached over and pulled her into my chest, she whimpered and clung onto me. I started whispering comforting things in her ear and soon, the crying stopped.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" i asked in a soft voice.

"Nigitmare" she replied, sniffing slightly.

"What was it about?" i asked.

"Y-you died Ni, they took you away f-from me, t-they killed you. You cant die N-ni, i cant lose you, you're my everything, I love you so much" she replied , sniffing slightly. I was silent for a minute.

"I meant what i said earlier, you know? You are the most beautiful girl in the world" i said, every word the truth.

"Y-you think so?"she asked looking up at me. I nodded.

Okay, its time to tell her!

"Katie, i have to tell you something." i said. She motioned me to keep going.

"I spend every moment of every day thinking about you, about how beautiful you are, how smart, how caring, how talented you are, but most of all thinking how much i want you to be mine. Katie Lauren Gahan, i am proud to say that i am in love with you, have been since i was 13" i said, my worlds full of honesty. A huge smile spread across her angelic face.

"Niall James Horan, I am proud to say that I am in love with you too, have been since i was 13 too" She said, taking me by complete shock. I looked into her eyes and got lost in the green/grey pools, unconciously leaning closer to her, her doing the same. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips met, sparks shooting through my body. I have been waiting for this for so long. We pulled apart, smiling at each other.

"Be mine?" i asked, looking right in her eyes.

"Yes, a million times yes" she said, smiling widely. Our lips met again and the same sparks shot through me. Soon we both fell asleep. I was the happiest i had ever been, i finally had my princess, right here in my arms.

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:

A.N. IM QUITE PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER, HEEHEE. ITS ALL LOVEY DOVEY.

PLS VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

*KEVIN*