18

A.N HEYYYY DURRRR GUYS. I IS BACK. SO THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE SHORT AND CRAPPY BUT, MEH, WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.

(KATIE'S P.O.V)

''So , whos up for 'Never have I ever' ?" Sara asked, smirking at me. We used to play this the whole time.

"Omg I love this game!"Aoife said from beside (nearly on top of) Harry. Sara and i looked to each other and nodded, this girl was beginning to get awesomer and awesomer. All the others said they were in, so we started the game.

"Alright, never have i ever..........farted in public" I started the ball rolling. All five of the boys put a finger down. Ewww.

"Never have I ever........fell out a window." Niall said, looking at me. I put a finger down, lowering my head in embarassment. Okay so I may have been a teensy bit drunk one night, and i fell out Niall's bedroom window. Everyone looked at me suprised , but didnt say anything. We had agreed that noone had to explain anything.

"Never have i ever kissed a dude." Zayn said and me, Aoife and Sara put a finger down. I looked to Niall expectantly, he had his head down and was blushing. I nudged him in the side and he reluctantly put a finger down. A few years ago we were playing Truth Or Dare with our usual group of friends ( Sean,Niall,Me,Gavin,Sara,Luz, Eoin, Bryan and Jack) , we were having a great time, and gradually the dares got better. Jack, being the gobsheen he is, dared Niall to kiss Gavin. Niall was so freaked out at first, but once he found out what the forefit was (shifting Aimee) he was all up for it . Both of them awkwardly moved closer  and pecked the other's lips shortly. Both of them supported a raging blush for the rest of the game.

"Never have I ever ......had facial hair." Sara spoke up. All of the boys put a finger down.

The game went on like that for a while , and then it was Sara's turn again.

"Never have I ever.....Been in love with a long-term friend." She said. Niall and I immediately put a finger down and looked to each other, sharing a short peck on the lips before looking to everyone else. Looking to Louis, I could clearly see a blush on his cheeks as he put a finger down. Liam and Aoife looked at him questioningly but the rest of us just smirked at him.

"Never have i ever.....had my heart broken" Aoife spoke up. It was silent for  a few seconds before Liam shot up and ran to the bunks, tears streaming down his face. Louis shot up after him , running to comfort the boy.

"I-Im s-sorry, i didnt know, I..

...I didnt mean to upset him" Aoife stammered , looking confused and ashamed.

"Its okay Baby, you didnt know , its okay, Liam knows you didnt mean it. " Harry comforted his Girlfriend.

"I"ll go check on them." i spoke up after a few minutes. I walked to the bunks and the site in front of me nearly made me cry. Liam was sat on Louis's lap, his legs and arms wrapped around him, clinging to him for dear life, his face burried in the older lad's neck and his body was shaking with sobs. Louis had his arms wrapped around the clinging boy, and he was placjng gentle kisses atop his head.

I ran back out to the rest, flingin myself on Niall and putting my head to my forehead, swooning dramatically.

"Oh sweet mother of God......Say your goodbyes to me now, i dont think i can last much longer....." I said to the rest of them , clutching my heart.

Niall laughed, looking to Sara and saying "Go in there and see what she's talking about , will ya?" . Sara walked to the bunks, returning minutes later and collapsing on Zayn, clutching her heart.

"Ah God, I-I-I cant even, i just, i am,  they, I....." She stammered, falling forward and off of the couch. I joined her on the ground and we both rolled around, clutching our poor hearts.

"Alright, comeon, I have to see for myself." Harry said, standing up. Niall hauled me up off the ground and we all made our way to the bunks. The boys were in the same position, but Liam had stopped crying now and was staring up at Louis, both of them gazing into the other's eyes.

"Gah, Niall hold me, i can bear it." I said , jumping on my poor boyfriend and wrapping my legs around him. He stumbled, but caught me, chuckling at me.

The adorable couple looked up to us and blushed, Liam jumping off Louis' lap to sit beside the lad.

"Oh dont let us disturb you, lovebirds, we were just leaving." Zayn said, smirking at the two and pulling the rest of us away from them.

We went back out to the living area and decided on watching a movie.  15 minutes into Big, Louis and Liam walked in, both of them grinning. Hmmm......what's going on here??

(LIAM'S P.O.V)

Zayn dragged the others away from us shutting the curtain between the bunks and the living area. I looked up to Louis, still blushing .

"Thanks Lou, You really calmed me down. I dont know how you do it, but you just seem to make everything better." I said, looking up to the older boy.

"That's my job Li, you mean so much to me, i cant stand seeing you upset. " Louis said, smiling at me and scooting closer so he could wrap his arms around me. I sighed happily and leaned closer, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

I felt a gentle pressure on my head, which sent a jolt through me. I looked up to meet a pair of eyes staring down at me. We stared at each other for a while before i hesitantly moved forward and put my lips to his cheek, the boy froze beneath me as my lips touched his soft skin. I pulled back and smiled genuinely at him, him returning it after a few seconds before he released me and stood up, holding his hand out towards me. I accepted and he pulled me up off the bunk and we walked out to the living area, the smiles never leaving our faces, and sat down to watch what everyone else was.

A few hours later it was dark and we were heading to bed. Aoife was staying the night.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink, getting a glass from the cupboard and making my way to the sink. A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind, and a pair of lips touched my cheek, before moving to hover at my ear, whispering a "Goodnight Li". And then they were gone . I turned around to see Louis' back retreating from the room.

I turned back around with a smile on my face, getting my drink and then heading to my bunk, falling asleep almost instantly, a genuibe smile still gracing my face.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》 》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A.N SOOOOOO WHAT DO U THINK?  HEEHEE, SOME CUTE LILO ACTION GOIN ON NOW!!

SO GUYS, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY READING THIS, IF YOU ARE COULD YOU PLEEEEEEEASE COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW?

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~KATIE