7

HI!!!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG.  HOPE YOU ENJOY

NIALL'S POV

I woke up and Katie wasnt beside me. She must of woken up already.  I got out of bed, got dressed and went downstairs. As i was walking down i smelt something delicious. I walked into the kitchen and all the boys were sitting around while Katie made breakfast.

"Morning" i said before walking over to katie and looking over her shoulder at the fry-up she was making.

"Morning Nialler. We've got an interview in an hour so eat up fast." liam said. Katie set my plate of food in front of me and i dug in.

"Do you want to come with us Katie?" i asked after i finished eating.

" Urgh, okay." she answered.  " Just let me feed Kevin and then we can go."

******************************************************************************************AT THE INTERVIEW*****************************************************************

"EVERYONE WELCOME ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!"  The interviwer shouted and the crowd went wild.

"Hello" we said in unison.

"So boys , i just have a few questions for you to answer" She told us. it would be great if i could remember her name.

********************************************************************************************************

"So Niall , you've been pictured with a girl recently, care to tell us who she is? " she asked and pictures of me and Katie popprd up on the screen.

"Oh ,  that's my best friend Katie, she's actually backstage2 I told her.

"Well why dont you bring her out? " she said and the crowd went wild.

I went backstage and found her hiding in a corner. I picked her up  and flung her over my shoulder and started walking.

" NIALL JAMES HORAN, I SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW I WILL TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU WERE POTTY-TRAINED" She screamed as we walked on stage. I immediately dropped her on the couch. Dude that story is embarrassing and she even has pictures.

"So this is Katie" i said as i sat down on top of her. "She' s been my best friend since we were only a few months old."And the interview went on from there.

*********************************************************************************************

HI GUYS . HOPE YOU LIKED . SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, ITS JUST I HAD A BAD CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK. 

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

GOODBYE MY FELLOW RANDOMERS.

P.S MY NEW SIGN OFF IS GONNA BE KEVIN, OK?

*KEVIN*